Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Wait. Were you hoping I would say Everything, Everything?

Yeaaah. I had an internet high five ready in anticipation. You've let me down, t_v. Frankly, I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust another human being again.

I got it about a second after I hit post.

Gutted.

My dad puts his phone on speaker (not sure if he actually means to) then holds it to his ear and uses it normally.

I'm of the opinion people of a certain age, should be made to take a proficiency test, before buying a mobile phone. If they don't know how to use it, they shouldn't be sold to them. The fun I had trying to show my old dear how to use an iPhone!  

Edit! How could I miss out on such an obvious joke...

Sent from dAVe80's Mom's iPhone.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Example is awesome, his older music is much better than what he has produced now though.

I wouldn't say awesome, but I certainly thought he was decent enough when he first appeared.

Got to agree on the latest stuff though. it's **** awful.

He's phoning it in. The songs sound like he's just spent 10 minutes making a tune on his laptop and added some lyrics that he wrote on the back of a fag pocket.

I don't blame him, still sells. But yeah his recent stuff is shite.

Example is awesome, his older music is much better than what he has produced now though.

I wouldn't say awesome, but I certainly thought he was decent enough when he first appeared.

Got to agree on the latest stuff though. it's **** awful.

He's phoning it in. The songs sound like he's just spent 10 minutes making a tune on his laptop and added some lyrics that he wrote on the back of a fag pocket.

I don't blame him, still sells. But yeah his recent stuff is shite.

Depends how far back you go, I always listen to his first 3 albums from when he just started and played in front of about 50-200 people. That stuff didn't sell, his new stuff sells. Blame the people that buy it!

Prize to the first person who tells me the difference between a pikelet and a crumpet (If you cheat your hair will fall out).

That's not fair, that allows Stevo and 8pints to cheat.

• Like 3

Prize to the first person who tells me the difference between a pikelet and a crumpet (If you cheat your hair will fall out).

I don't know if it's correct, but aren't pikelets just really thin crumpets? That's what I remember from being a kid anyway. I can't even remember the last time I saw pikelets on sale.

Packs of crumpets sold in anything other than multiples of 2. 

Really, can you buy them in any other way?

Yeah, but the specific pack in the house is of 9. Who eats crumpets in threes? Ridiculous 

Â