Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The wife having a go because I'm not off into Taxim sq. tonight protesting.

2 Brits were arrested for provocation just  for walking towards the square yesterday evening. 

Erdogan arrived back today so I'm expecting it to kick off, I'm not one for being gassed again.

Whenever you see a god damn replay of a goal you always see people holding up their phone or camera too capture the moment. Like they are standing right in front of you, don`t you rather see them in person than through a screen with your shitty camera. Dunno, guess I sort of get it...no not really. A little bit but it annoys the **** out of me. 

• Like 1

speaking of mobile phones .....dicks who go to concerts and watch the whole thing via the phone ....whats the point ...and a new breed are the words removed who use their i pads to do it ......words removed

• Like 1

...as you look back and review stuff there is a classic library of OGWT stuff that the Tube can't replicate

but at the time, OGWT was a bit noodly, whereas The Tube had bands like The Cramps killing ET with a bullet to the head live on stage at teatime

The reason for that is that some stupid sod at Tyne Tees TV taped over the masters for about 75% of the Tubes complete output

That person should have been jailed for their crime

Whenever you see a god damn replay of a goal you always see people holding up their phone or camera too capture the moment. Like they are standing right in front of you, don`t you rather see them in person than through a screen with your shitty camera. Dunno, guess I sort of get it...no not really. A little bit but it annoys the **** out of me. 

I don't get it, not even a little bit.

Watch the game, and put it on Sky+ if you want to keep the footage for any reason. 

You were there, you have the memories to keep forever, no one gives a f*ck about your facebook video. Not one single person wants to see it.

• Like 4

^^^ That's the main thing that I hate about Facebook....the childish willy waving that goes on. "Oooh, look at me - I was at the football/on holiday recently/in a club/at a restaurant/at a museum etc etc"!

F*ck off! Nobody cares.

I don't even see how Facebook is a useful means of keeping in contact anymore. There are much better ways, such as Whatsapp (or one of the other many instant messaging platforms available) of keeping in touch.

• Like 1

^^^ That's the main thing that I hate about Facebook....the childish willy waving that goes on.

That lost me some friends.
  • Like 1

^^^ That's the main thing that I hate about Facebook....the childish willy waving that goes on. "Oooh, look at me - I was at the football/on holiday recently/in a club/at a restaurant/at a museum etc etc"!

F*ck off! Nobody cares.

I don't even see how Facebook is a useful means of keeping in contact anymore. There are much better ways, such as Whatsapp (or one of the other many instant messaging platforms available) of keeping in touch.

Actually, people do care, that's why it's so popular.

Holds zero appeal for me though.

^^^ That's the main thing that I hate about Facebook....the childish willy waving that goes on.

That lost me some friends.

Friends, who needs friends? ;)

I don't get it, not even a little bit.

Watch the game, and put it on Sky+ if you want to keep the footage for any reason. 

You were there, you have the memories to keep forever, no one gives a f*ck about your facebook video. Not one single person wants to see it.

Exactly, you said it better. 

I offered two large plastic kids climbing frames

Where did you find these large plastic kids? And why was you offering them climbing frames

Found them outside the manikin factory. So they could climb, obvious.

He found them whilst out driving his car, very slowly, past the local school.

Unfortunately I can't drive since my stroke  :(

I can drive really

People who use cancer as a card, bargaining tool or an argument.

people who get all moral and superior about the way I got funded to fly to Florida and touch dolphin genitalia

Â