Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People that work for me, attend training courses. Take the piss for the whole day, learning nothing and piss everyone else off.

Fill in feedback forms calling the trainer a "f**king idiot" and the training "a waste of my f**king time" AND THEN WRITE THEIR NAMES ON THE FEEDBACK FORM!!!!

You dumb sh*ts.

Thanks for that, I really wanted to spend today talking to the pond life in HR and arranging your disciplinary hearings because I've got nothing better to do.

Words removed.

People that don't drink coffee.

People that drink coffee.

Especially the ones who get coffee granules mixed in with the sugar, I'd like to seriously maim anyone that does that.

I'm a fraud. I drink it solely to get out of the office. I don't particularly like coffee. I never drink it outside the work environment and I couldn't tell you the difference between instant or whatever the other one is (delayed?).

When you know you're right, and just want a friend to believe you are right, but no matter what they won't believe you.

Then they find out you were right, but then it's too late.  

I'm a fraud. I drink it solely to get out of the office. I don't particularly like coffee. I never drink it outside the work environment and I couldn't tell you the difference between instant or whatever the other one is (delayed?).

Me too.

it's Costa Coffee at our place. And it's dire. I like Costa normally, but this particular outlet is appalling.

I still go... every day.

Does the 2nd dart get the same score as the one it's lodged in?

Unfortunately not. I'm very good at landing a dart straight into another like that but I can almost never hit 180

People that work for me, attend training courses. Take the piss for the whole day, learning nothing and piss everyone else off.

Fill in feedback forms calling the trainer a "f**king idiot" and the training "a waste of my f**king time" AND THEN WRITE THEIR NAMES ON THE FEEDBACK FORM!!!!

You dumb sh*ts.

Thanks for that, I really wanted to spend today talking to the pond life in HR and arranging your disciplinary hearings because I've got nothing better to do.

Words removed.

It is understandable why they might be like to be fair.

When you know you're right, and just want a friend to believe you are right, but no matter what they won't believe you.

Then they find out you were right, but then it's too late.

You need a coffee.

Or a beer. Make that 10 beers.

Â