Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Able bodied people, carrying nothing heavier than a mobile phone, who get on a bus for just two stops (less than half a mile).

True, these can go with those people who drive around car parks waiting for a space as close to the entrance as possible, but the one that really does me is the Asda on halesowen, the people who won't use the stairs for a 2 bags of shopping and wait for a lift .which are already busy and overcrowded

The gym I used to frequent had a lift you could use instead of walking up about 10 steps. I would see people using it after their workout.

In fairness, on leg days I'd want to avoid the steps afterwards too.
  • Like 1

Able bodied people, carrying nothing heavier than a mobile phone, who get on a bus for just two stops (less than half a mile).

True, these can go with those people who drive around car parks waiting for a space as close to the entrance as possible, but the one that really does me is the Asda on halesowen, the people who won't use the stairs for a 2 bags of shopping and wait for a lift .which are already busy and overcrowded

The gym I used to frequent had a lift you could use instead of walking up about 10 steps. I would see people using it after their workout.

In fairness, on leg days I'd want to avoid the steps afterwards too.

Those using it weren't weightlifter types.  ;)

People who post a comment on a facebook status with something completely irrelevant to what the status says.

Joe Bloggs is off out with the lads

---- Hey Joe. How's your mom?

**** off! Post on their wall or send them a message you eejit

• Like 1

Players with stupid nicknames on the back of their shirt.

Chicarito.

Ravel.

At least there's a point to the Brazilians doing it because they've got about 3 surnames, but Ravel Morrison you can suck my balls.

If Villa signed me tomorrow, could I have BENTEKE on the back of my shirt?

'Chicarito' drives me mad. His name's Hernandez, **** use that.

The player is clearly a massive Abba fan. I remember Villa's right back, Dave Nelson, who went through a similar phase in the late 1990's.

• Like 1

People who post a comment on a facebook status with something completely irrelevant to what the status says.

This is a real bug bear of mine aswell.

I had one the other night.

"Off out in Telford with the wolfpack"

- Hey "xxxx" can you bring round your iPhone charger tomorrow?

My uni housemates used to be awful at that.

Not teabags, just rubbish. Like they'd make beans on toast and leave the empty tin on the side. The bin was literally beneath their feet so they didn't even need to move.

This is a real bug bear of mine aswell.

I had one the other night.

"Off out in Telford with the wolfpack"

- Hey "xxxx" can you bring round your iPhone charger tomorrow?

You could just not use Facebook. Why feel the need to inform others what you are doing anyway?

Over the past year, a few of my friends have bitched about their Facebook, I reminded them that it's not compulsary. The two women confessed they enjoy the 'issues' it brings (well don't moan about it then!). The two blokes ended up ditching Facebook.

Convertables, full stop. Impractical in so many ways in the UK. Even somewhere hot and sunny, I'd end up putting the roof up to stop me from burning and get the air-con on. They are great for the 'look at me!' brigade though.

• Like 1

Â