Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Why is there always **** all red skittles but a billion green skittles?  **** skittles, man.

Well we should swap Skittle bags next time then, because I always get an abundance of shitty red and purple ones and hardly any delightful green and yellow ones.

People who don't have their phone on silent at work

Bloody this. In Turkey unless your phone isn't surgically attached to your ear you aren't considered normal. 

You could be having a meeting and the phone will go off and it will be the loudest ringtone ringtone that the phone could handle...and everything will stop. It won't be anything important just a personal call about the evenings dinner or something. Everyone will just sit there until the call is finished. It will happen about 4-5 times in a half hour meeting, each time with a really shit loud ringtone.

Why is there always **** all red skittles but a billion green skittles?  **** skittles, man.

Well we should swap Skittle bags next time then, because I always get an abundance of shitty red and purple ones and hardly any delightful green and yellow ones.

851ac22e_d61912a9_cant-tell-if-serious.j

People who leave their phones on their desks and leave the office. Day in, day out. It invariably goes off with annoying ringtone at maximum volume. 

It's called a MOBILE phone. The clue is in the name. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

People who leave their phones on their desks and leave the office. Day in, day out. It invariably goes off with annoying ringtone at maximum volume. 

It's called a MOBILE phone. The clue is in the name.

These people deserve to be fraped

Able bodied people, carrying nothing heavier than a mobile phone, who get on a bus for just two stops (less than half a mile).

True, these can go with those people who drive around car parks waiting for a space as close to the entrance as possible, but the one that really does me is the Asda on halesowen, the people who won't use the stairs for a 2 bags of shopping and wait for a lift .which are already busy and overcrowded

Able bodied people, carrying nothing heavier than a mobile phone, who get on a bus for just two stops (less than half a mile).

And you can judge whether someone is able bodied just by looking at them?

By observing how this particular person got on to the bus, walked along its aisle, walked back along the aisle to get off, jumped off the bus and sauntered away from it, I'd take a punt that she was indeed able bodied.

By observing how this particular person got on to the bus, walked along its aisle, walked back along the aisle to get off, jumped off the bus and sauntered away from it, I'd take a punt that she was indeed able bodied.

It's their money? The more people that use the bus service the better in the long run I'd have thought?

It's their money? The more people that use the bus service the better in the long run I'd have thought?

They jumped off the bus? They won't be able bodied for much longer if they keep that up.

That reminds me of the little idiots when I used to be coming home from school who used to think it was funny to open that fire escape door at the back downstairs.

Used to make the bus stop for about half an hour where the driver would call the police but the perpetrator would have already legged it through said door, narrowly avoiding being hit in the traffic, off in to the night.

Edited by 8pints

True, these can go with those people who drive around car parks waiting for a space as close to the entrance as possible, but the one that really does me is the Asda on halesowen, the people who won't use the stairs for a 2 bags of shopping and wait for a lift .which are already busy and overcrowded

The gym I used to frequent had a lift you could use instead of walking up about 10 steps. I would see people using it after their workout.

Â