Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

38 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It's too late now, I froze and I'm in too deep.

"Remember when I said my son was 1. He's actually not 1. I just forgot. Can I have my pound back please?""

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

"He's not even my kid."

"I just grabbed the first one I saw"

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

An under 1 entry to scallywags as £3.50

An over 1 entry is £4.50.

So because my son is a few days older than the last time, it's an extra quid. He's still the same size, he's still using the same under 3s play area, he's not migrated to the main event yet where he's likely to get curb stomped by the abundance of feral kids.

So why is it an extra quid exactly?

Because they're a bunch of skallywags? 

1 minute ago, VILLAMARV said:

More road related gripery, but the state of the road surfaces in Herefordshire. Genuinely never seen A roads so bad in the UK.

Come to Liverpool / AKA the moon, even blind people can tell when they've just crossed the border into a neighbouring borough

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

More road related gripery, but the state of the road surfaces in Herefordshire. Genuinely never seen A roads so bad in the UK.

Always potholes on the run up to our place here in the Shires, and two weeks ago they swiftly filled two nasty ones outside the recycling centre.

Even though they are TOTALLY closing the road for two weeks, starting Monday.

For resurfacing.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Always potholes on the run up to our place here in the Shires, and two weeks ago they swiftly filled two nasty ones outside the recycling centre.

8-wvVLB6jXfSM06OG.png?nc=1

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

8-wvVLB6jXfSM06OG.png?nc=1

They made her look anorexic in that :(

International Women's Day moan

Lauren Laverne on t'radio this morning asking people to get in touch with the show and tell the listeners about their inspiring International Women.

Grrrr, just sounded stupid, its ANY women. If a man had said it, you'd have thought they were being sarcastic

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

The M42.  Just do away with it, dig it up,.  Not fit for purpose.

Heavens, no. For those of us who travel northeast to southwest, it's a godsend. I remember before it was built. Going from Leeds to Brum, I used to go M1 - A52 - Derby ring road (ugh) - A38. The M42 was a huge improvement. 

EDIT: Especially when visiting my parents in Kings Norton, which would have meant Aston Expressway - city centre (Queensway tunnel) - Bristol Road. That became simply M42 J3 - Redditch Road. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

Last hour of the last working day of the week in the only 5 day week I've done since Xmas, after a night where I got awoken at 01:30 by a fire alarm in our flats going off for no good reason

• Like 1

Back buttons that don't go back, but take you to an extra page of crap they think you might want to look at. They are always wrong. 

• Like 3

Â