Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People driving like absolute pork-flutes today. I don't know what is wrong with people. Whether its just poor driving, or them being deliberately aggressive. 

11 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Are you in the world of insulation?

I work in the IT department, so whilst my organization is, I am not :D 

I had a good one this morning, cold and damp morning, some guy comes down a quiet residential street with his windscreen fully fogged up, driving down the wrong side of the road.

😉

2 hours ago, Xela said:

People driving like absolute pork-flutes today. I don't know what is wrong with people. Whether its just poor driving, or them being deliberately aggressive. 

oh-the-irony-58eb6bb52b.jpg

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

😉

oh-the-irony-58eb6bb52b.jpg

I'm a good considerate driver. I've only rammed 3 cars off the road in the last 12 months. 

• Haha 1

I know I’m repeating myself, but Deal or No Deal is absolutely insufferable.

Why don’t they have normal people on this? Turn up, open some boxes, leave.

Its all some major life moment. 

What would you spend the money on? It’s never a kitchen or replacing the car.

”Well you know Stephen, 10 years ago we were going on a family holiday [long pause] but unfortunately… I couldn’t go… because I had a heart attack”

Ahhhh, shock, so sad.

If I get some money I’m going to take the family away

Big applause!!

Same guy 10 minutes later

”we’ve been engaged for 5 years, looks lovingly at partner in the crowd (more dramatic pauses), we could never afford to get married. Ahhhh… If I beat the banker I’ll give her the wedding she deserves”

Big applause!!

And then the people opening the boxes are all clearings in the woods. 

“I’ve got a great feeling, nothing but good vibes”

Opens box -> £50k

Oh, so sorry.

• Haha 2

Maybe an unpopular opinion, definitley in my family, but it always was, it's garbage 

Sandra opens her box (kw) and it's 1p and she's near tears "I'm so sorry" Gary says back "dont worry its not your fault" my mom and my brother are gripped (another kw...) by the drama, I'm sat there lost for words 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion, definitley in my family, but it always was, it's garbage 

Sandra opens her box (kw) and it's 1p and she's near tears "I'm so sorry" Gary says back "dont worry its not your fault" my mom and my brother are gripped (another kw...) by the drama, I'm sat there lost for words 

I was watching it today thinking the contestants must be actors, they are directors dreams with their sob stories, dramatic pauses and emotional turmoil. 

If not actors then they must get heavily coached on what to do.

I’d just start at one side and just work across to the other, or zig-zag if I was feeling a bit extravagant.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

When clinicians say something like "37.5°C [99.5°F] is not a fever." It's annoying. If your normal is 36.1 or something, and you're up past your normal significantly, something is going on. Pronouncing it "not a fever" is meaningless to a patient. Read more Wittgenstein and learn how to talk to patients. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

Remember Cilla's Surprise Surprise? That used to piss me off. Bit niche, i know. 

"You haven't seen your twin sister in 50 years as she married an American called Hank and lives in Kissimmee. Well surprise surprise she's here"

Wait, you can't have missed her that much if neither you have bothered to fly over to see each other in half a century. 

• Haha 2

Â