Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

We have a new record. 

Today is July 29, and I have just seen a TV ad for artificial Christmas trees. 

Take it to the Christmas 2023 thread. 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

We have a new record. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

It's July the 20 bloody 9th and I am already seeing ads for Barry Towns Christmas special shirt. 

Advert has been up 2 weeks, if you’re getting one get in quick.

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

We have a new record. 

Yes, it was 'kin bizarre. Like a real wtf moment. Not for the timing but for the actual advert...about a tree...which flips.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

I'd walk around her if she's doing it to that extent. That's 'I'm the main character' deliberate annoy people behaviour. No thanks. Get out of the way.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'd walk around her if she's doing it to that extent. That's 'I'm the main character' deliberate annoy people behaviour. No thanks. Get out of the way.

Yep, I’d ask her to move forward and if she declined I’d just walk past.

• Like 2

Its all well and good but what she's actually doing is causing the people behind her to spill out in to the main walkway of the airport, the controlled queue is there for a reason

As a side to that I flew out of brum Sunday with a load of those barriers set up, including in a tent outside, with signs saying new security coming summer 2024 (which I knew was happening anyway, the existing security hall can't accommodate the required full body scanners let alone these new liquid scanners) some people are going to have an unhappy experience there, the queuing system will fit a few hundred in it at a guess

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Its all well and good but what she's actually doing is causing the people behind her to spill out in to the main walkway of the airport, the controlled queue is there for a reason

As a side to that I flew out of brum Sunday with a load of those barriers set up, including in a tent outside, with signs saying new security coming summer 2024 (which I knew was happening anyway, the existing security hall can't accommodate the required full body scanners let alone these new liquid scanners) some people are going to have an unhappy experience there, the queuing system will fit a few hundred in it at a guess

The chewed executive will probably get another big payrise on his £600k salary whilst the customers miss their fights.

She's like he reverse of the good lorry driver who straddles both lanes when 2 queues are merging to stop the rocket polishers from zooming down the inside to jump the queue. 

5 minutes ago, Milfner said:

You merge at the merging point. That is the most efficient way. People who block the other lane are causing more traffic. 

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You mean the dickhead lorry drivers preventing people from using all of the road, so people start forming a much longer queue of traffic?

Merge in turn and use all of the road, dickheads.

That WOULD be true if all road users merged like a zipper at the end point but your perfect world doesn't exist. People merge at all points before the zip point leaving a long empty lane that rocket polishers zoom down to jump in front of all those who were previously in front of them AND the people who let them in thereby bringing the merged lane to a standstill. 

If you want your utopian mixing point drive at the same pace as the merged lane till you get to the zip point then move over there, not stick your foot down to get a march on all those motorists who have shown some courtesy to other road users. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

That WOULD be true if all road users merged like a zipper at the end point but your perfect world doesn't exist. People merge at all points before the zip point leaving a long empty lane that rocket polishers zoom down to jump in front of all those who were previously in front of them AND the people who let them in thereby bringing the merged lane to a standstill. 

If you want your utopian mixing point drive at the same pace as the merged lane till you get to the zip point then move over there, not stick your foot down to get a march on all those motorists who have shown some courtesy to other road users. 

Lol, nah. I'll just take advantage of their perceived courtesy, drive down the empty lane and merge at the correct point. 

• Like 2

Just now, Milfner said:

Lol, nah. I'll just take advantage of their perceived courtesy, drive down the empty lane and merge at the correct point. 

Then you are a perfectly suitable candidate for this thread then. 

• Sad 1

Â