Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When you are deciding where to go on your holidays, do you look for a place where you can relax,take it easy and enjoy yourself, OR.

Do you look for a place where you can get shot,murdered,blown up starve or find yourself in the middle of a war ?

I rest my case.

Just a small logical response to your; almost; watertight argument PussEKatt.

If; and I grant you it's a big if; but IF there was NO intelligent life in the universe, then we would also be in the position where we hadn't found any intelligent life yet. In that scenario it wouldn't be that it was hiding or staying away. It would be that it isn't there to find. Just sayin' is all.

When you are deciding where to go on your holidays, do you look for a place where you can relax,take it easy and enjoy yourself, OR.

Do you look for a place where you can get shot,murdered,blown up starve or find yourself in the middle of a war ?I rest my case.

I live near to Newport in South Wales, so this would be a bit of a Bus-Driver's holiday for me.

Therefore I tend to go for option A.

Do you look for a place where you can get shot,murdered,blown up starve or find yourself in the middle of a war ?I rest my case.

I live near to Newport in South Wales, so this would be a bit of a Bus-Driver's holiday for me.

There you go,intelligent life form here as well.

@BOF..They are obviously intelligent life thats why we have not run into them yet,if they are really smart we will not meet them for a loooooooooong time yet.

There you go,intelligent life form here as well.

@BOF..They are obviously intelligent life thats why we have not run into them yet,if they are really smart we will not meet them for a loooooooooong time yet.

I'm guessing you've never met a Welshman?

If I was a betting person which I am, there is life in Europa.

Reasons I think this are :-

Its got a right wicked name.

Gets stretched a lot so the ice in the core melts and re-forms under extreme pressures.

Life starts in places like this, look at earth.

Â