Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

If there's one thing worse than wine snobbery, it's wine inverted snobbery.

It's like my missus saying that football analysis is nonsense, as it's just some thugs kicking a ball.

Vaseline.

Nothing against the product, just whenever someone says "Vaseline" in any context, I instantly hear Kurt saying "This was written by the Vaselines" then have that Nirvana (cover) song stuck in my head all day! (Jesus Dont Want me for a Sunbeam). Great track, just annoying.

The fact that unless your a visitor from another teams forum or your in the select group of about 10 posters on the main forum then unfortunately you don't get to discuss the main topics properly and anything you do post gets left at the wayside.

The fact that unless your a visitor from another teams forum or your in the select group of about 10 posters on the main forum then unfortunately you don't get to discuss the main topics properly and anything you do post gets left at the wayside.

I agree

With what you are saying

in 3 of the last 4 Euro games I've put a scorecast bet on, and each time I've missed out by one goal.

I had Di Natale to score first and Spain to win 2-1

LEscott to score first and France to win 2-1

Ibra to score first and draw 1-1

Only had a pound on each one, but the odds were 250/1, 450/1, 80/1 respectively. WOuld have netted a tidy sum if any of them had come in!

I now hate Fernando Torres quite a lot

Do you support England? That must have been mixed emotions last night.

Actually, for £4,500 I could probably take an England loss..

EDIT oops, thought you'd put a tenner on

Usually I'm about to respond to you but then I read your sig and think "no, screw you, I like how my mother dresses me".

Do you support England? That must have been mixed emotions last night.

Actually, for £4,500 I could probably take an England loss..

EDIT oops, thought you'd put a tenner on

It was horrible. I'm not betting against england again I can tell you that because part of me did sort of want France to score at the end!

Didn't like it, I did manage to support england though.

If I'd had a tenner on then I'd have been wearing a **** beret and eating a garlic baguette!

Not remembering things!

I've had to buy a diary so I can remember when I have holidays/ events planned.

My memory has been terrible for years and I'm only 25. This shouldn't happen! Surely?

I wouldn't worry about that Ingram. I think on the main forum people only get responded too if they chat utter crap. The fact no-one responds to you is probably because you make a valid and true point and you are not an attention seeking turnip.

There are a few trolls on the main forum. That is normal for any forum whether it has subjects on footy, sex or religion and trolls always shout louder for attention.

I will follow every post if you wish with the words: "I agree with Ingram!" for a bit.

Â