Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

18 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Will never ever understand the type of people that do this. It’s someone’s property and for mild inconvenience it’s deemed necessary to damage it. Will never understand why people do this. 

Yep, coining someone's car seems a bit extreme.  But cars parked opposite a junction on tight housing estates?  Petrol bomb the ****!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It’s further behind than watching a Chinese channel via a dodgy stream. So annoying.

I love a dodgy stream, I've made so much money out of my lad by betting with him on the next goal scorer...I'm such a bad dad 🤣

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Craigyh74 said:

I love a dodgy stream, I've made so much money out of my lad by betting with him on the next goal scorer...I'm such a bad dad 🤣

My lad does the opposite, he’s looking on a goal app during the game and then tells me if someone has scored before it happens 

😠

Well, ULEZ expansion is a good thing, unless you have a really old car, but it's not coming in for two years, so the likelihood is you're going to have replaced your vehicle before then. 

As for his John Gresford impression, I haven't seen it. Does he publicly cheat on his wife, or just wear a Chesney Hawkes wig? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

As for his John Gresford impression, I haven't seen it. Does he publicly cheat on his wife, or just wear a Chesney Hawkes wig? 

No clue, copied his goal celebration apparently, this means nothing to me

44 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Well, ULEZ expansion is a good thing, unless you have a really old car, but it's not coming in for two years, so the likelihood is you're going to have replaced your vehicle before then. 

yes its a good thing for the single parents who cant afford to get a new car 👍 or most people during the cost of living crisis. But hey who cares about them?

Only 80% of people who voted were opposed to it but khan spat in all their faces and went ahead with it

Edited by Demitri_C

The trend of shouting from the rooftops that you’re not interested in something or haven’t heard of something as a badge of honour.

Current example, World Cup boycotting/indifference.  

See also, anything that becomes mega popular and telling everyone that you’ve never heard of it.  I was even guilty of it myself when Drake surpassed a billion streams (I can’t name a Drake song don’t you know).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

yes its a good thing for the single parents who cant afford to get a new car 👍 or most people during the cost of living crisis. But hey who cares about them?

Only 80% of people who voted were opposed to it but khan spat in all their faces and went ahead with it

I see where you are coming from, but have just checked my car reg on the ULEZ checker and it complies and I wouldn't be charged. My car is 16 years old in a month or two. 

It will be a struggle if you drive a diesel though. 

The extended area is huge isn't it? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Sadiq khan rocket polisher

Have to say I really don't get why Sadiq Khan is such a target for abuse. Half the stuff he gets attacked for is outside his sphere of power, or has been caused by underfunding from national government.

(And I'm not a huge Sadiq Khan fan btw. Bit of a careerist chump. But the idea that Johnson was a better mayor is... fanciful.)

Edited by KentVillan
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

I see where you are coming from, but have just checked my car reg on the ULEZ checker and it complies and I wouldn't be charged. My car is 16 years old in a month or two. 

It will be a struggle if you drive a diesel though. 

The extended area is huge isn't it? 

The things is xela lets be real thats for the "introduction" slowly they will change the year of the car so it will be youe car cant be more than 10 years than 7 then 5 etc.

Khan wants to make no car exempt by 2026. So if thats the case how the hell can any afford £12.50 a day? If this is the case your literally driving people into poverty 

If he does that thats my final straw and im outta here

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

You can literally live in any area of London without a car. It's probably the only city in the UK where you absolutely 100% do not need a car.

Just now, KentVillan said:

Have to say I really don't get why Sadiq Khan is such a target for abuse. Half the stuff he gets attacked for is outside his sphere of power, or has been caused by underfunding from national government.

If this was a Conservative mayor he would be getting obliterated for doing this during a cost of living crisis.

Khan chose to do this. The government have told him to make savings like the whole country has and this pricks decided to proceed ahead with this. (Also the fact he ignored 80% of the consultation who opposed it shows what a bellend he is)

KV you live in kent i presume so i believe this will extend to where you are as well?

4 hours ago, Anthony said:

Sucks on a lollipop. If you know, you know. 

Â