Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

56 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

My surgery does bookings online , tbh I thought they all did now via the NHS app ? 

960C31E9-010C-44BE-9E9C-AD8ED2FD36A3.png

So your doctors has 1 appointment a week from now and another in 11 days time

You don’t think that seems like a broken system?

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

So your doctors has 1 appointment a week from now and another in 11 days time

You don’t think that seems like a broken system?

I didn’t make a case for how many appointments I just  said it could be done via an app 😛

Edited by tonyh29

15 minutes ago, bickster said:

I just looked at my options on the App

97C886CB-0F3D-4790-A7E4-0437D642A3A0.png

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Same for me.

Guess my village got the only free doctor … when we’ve done with him , will send him your way 

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Guess my village got the only free doctor … when we’ve done with him , will send him your way 

Thanks, I’ll try and coincide it with an illness to make sure I get full benefit!

19 hours ago, penguin said:

Missus needs a doctors appointment.

Phone lines open at 8:30

Calls 8:30 on the dot and there’s an automated message that it’s so busy she can’t even enter the queuing system.

Same message message at 8:32 and 9:03. 

Finally manages to enter the queuing system at 10:34, is 22nd in the queue. On hold for 1 hour and 12 minutes (whilst at work) and is told she needs to call back as they are out of appointments.

I don't understand, Boris did such a good job. We should get him back. 

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

It’s been winding me up too. A small piece of my brain is damaged every time I read that. 

I read it about 5 times and was questioning myself if I was reading it wrong.

Just now, Genie said:

I read it about 5 times and was questioning myself if I was reading it wrong.

They’re describing the football club as one single entity, whereas we all think of it as a collective - especially when the welcoming of new staff members is concerned. It’s the people that ARE welcoming him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My nephew is playing in goal for Australia u21 hockey team and they are playing a multi country tournament in Malaysia at the moment. Its being broadcast by YouTube so I "rushed" out of bed on my day off to tune in. 4 mins in to the game vs gt britain the heavens opened and they've gone off 😥. Aus are 1-0 up and my nephew has started the game but has been a spectator so far....which is good cos I get nervous when the ball is in his pen area, Super talented though he is.

Got physio in an hour so I am gonna miss the resumption 😡

Medium sliced bread is now thin, thick sliced bread is now medium. If I want thick sliced bread I have to buy toastie, which ends up either being what thick sliced loaf should be, or it's like eating half a loaf per slice.

Edited by JoshVilla
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Medium sliced bread is now thin, thick sliced bread is now medium. If I want thick sliced bread I have to buy toastie, which ends up either being what thick sliced loaf should be, or it's like eating half a loaf per slice.

Are the loaves smaller?

I'm failing to see why changing the width of the slices is a thing. If anything it would increase costs with all the changes needed to the slicing machines.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Are the loaves smaller?

I'm failing to see why changing the width of the slices is a thing. If anything it would increase costs with all the changes needed to the slicing machines.

They’d also sell less loaves if people were getting more sandwiches etc out of a loaf.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Its Shrinkflation,isnt it ?!

Â