Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Customers who think they know their consumer rights. Had a bloke come in today to return an item he'd bought earlier, taken home, tried and not liked, and wanted a refund. He insisted he was entitled to a full refund as that is a statutory right. No it ain't buddy.

And another thing that pisses me off, my manager giving him his money back.

yeah when i worked at GAME i always had people coming in and giving me a load of grief about their consumer rights, usually trying to return a disc which was now battered and not understanding why i would say no, my boss would say no but after a 5 minute phone call with customer services and they were leaving with a refund

I couldn't do a job serving the general public. I was in Poundland (yes, I shop there) and there was this **** idiot trying to use a discount coupon. He said they were breaking the law by not accepting the coupon and he was going to sue them.

Customers who think they know their consumer rights. Had a bloke come in today to return an item he'd bought earlier, taken home, tried and not liked, and wanted a refund. He insisted he was entitled to a full refund as that is a statutory right. No it ain't buddy.

And another thing that pisses me off, my manager giving him his money back.

It's worth the occasional stupid concession to keep potentially very bothersome customers happy.

They are fecking annoying though mind.

The hotel bathroom sign that implores you to save the environment by not washing your towels, as if it's the environment they're worried about.

Something like: "If you leave your towel on the towel rail it will not be washed. The management will be delighted to reduce their laundry expenses, and you might be pleased to be reducing your impact on the environment." would be refreshingly honest.

The hotel bathroom sign that implores you to save the environment by not washing your towels, as if it's the environment they're worried about.

Something like: "If you leave your towel on the towel rail it will not be washed. The management will be delighted to reduce their laundry expenses, and you might be pleased to be reducing your impact on the environment." would be refreshingly honest.

busey_clapping.gif

im watching the program about Rich products buying the beddlington terriers, flying the team out to buffalo for 10 days all expenses paid, pumping tons of money in to the club by the looks of it because he has nothing better to do, should be a bit crazy and a bit fun

but i used to work for Rich's, on shit wages, doing work that took the piss, before being shit on when they moved the offices to save money, so im not finding it funny

The quality of Walkers Salt & Vinegar crisps. Rarely, very rarely I get a perfect packet where every crisp has the perfect texture and flavour, but 95% of the time they're all brown and taste burnt. It's always the salt & vinegar packets.

Also, people who scratch their arse in public. I mean really, really going for it fingers in deep and cocking up on one leg. Have a bit of **** dignity or at least wash your hands.

The quality of Walkers Salt & Vinegar crisps. Rarely, very rarely I get a perfect packet where every crisp has the perfect texture and flavour, but 95% of the time they're all brown and taste burnt. It's always the salt & vinegar packets.

Also, people who scratch their arse in public. I mean really, really going for it fingers in deep and cocking up on one leg. Have a bit of **** dignity or at least wash your hands.

:crylaugh: at the 2nd one.

Moved into a new place December on a 6month contract, really like it, great size, great location and am finally happily settled.

Got an e-mail today telling me i'm being evicted in May. (well cant renew contract, is that eviction?)

FFFFUUUUUU!

Really cant be bothered with this at the minute.

Â