Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

30 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Cash only businesses in 2022. I'm not going to get cash out, I'm just going to a competitor.

To one that actually pays tax like the rest of us.

57 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Cash only businesses in 2022. I'm not going to get cash out, I'm just going to a competitor.

Sam Smith's pubs. No swearing allowed, mobile phones banned and cash payment only. 

The only pub in walking distance of our house is a Sam's. I refuse to use it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

The negativity of some people is mind blowing.

You've come over from the match thread I see

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

You've come over from the match thread I see

Yes pal, a couple in particular are relentless, if it's that bad it cannot be healthy for them, I'd be knocking it firmly on the head if it was getting to me that much. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Yes pal, a couple in particular are relentless, if it's that bad it cannot be healthy for them, I'd be knocking it firmly on the head if it was getting to me that much. 

I couldn't stick it for long. Puerile and toxic. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

The negativity of some people is mind blowing.

I’ve had to check the final score again as On Topic makes it out like we lost 8-0…

I don’t know why people bother if it enrages them so much and ruins their weekend regardless of the result. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I couldn't stick it for long. Puerile and toxic. 

I like it, there are some good intelligent comments, great fun from some too but some are either born negative or just in the wind up. Today we made that look hard at times, we could have bagged a bunch but for poor decision making and bad finishing but it's football, we aren't trying to dodge bombs in Mariupol.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, chappy said:

image.gif.e11dcb208c3af59eeb2ac573ac5a7dc7.gif

It was a copy and paste from the title "weekends" football. Funnily enough 31 days in April does not piss me off.

An explanatory link edit ... from rjw :) 

Edited by fruitvilla

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

I feel there needs to be a name for people who have to apply multiple emojies to every one of their social media posts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔👀👀👀👀

Its really annoying.

I've got loads but for some reason I can't post them on here

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Sam Smith's pubs. No swearing allowed, mobile phones banned and cash payment only. 

The only pub in walking distance of our house is a Sam's. I refuse to use it. 

What an odd policy to have. Its certainly not policy in Sam Smiths pubs down in the smoke. No idea about the swearing, but you can pay with card. Or with mobile phone. Certainly not banned. 

If it's multiple Sam Smiths pubs up there, maybe it's a clearing in the woods of a regional manager. 

2 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

It was a copy and paste from the title "weekends" football. Funnily enough 31 days in April does not piss me off.

An explanatory link edit ... from rjw :) 

Don’t worry I knew it was Keenan, sorry you got caught in the quoting crossfire

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Money laundering operations, all of them. Barbers, takeaways, nail salons, tanning salons, etc. 

4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

I agree. I try not to bite but can't help it sometimes! 

Even when winning games, it seems like some people are so angry they are on the verge of a breakdown. I just don't understand it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

What an odd policy to have. Its certainly not policy in Sam Smiths pubs down in the smoke. No idea about the swearing, but you can pay with card. Or with mobile phone. Certainly not banned. 

If it's multiple Sam Smiths pubs up there, maybe it's a clearing in the woods of a regional manager. 

They know they'd never get away with it in London. 

Â