Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

People are entitled to call the police because of individuals acting suspiciously. 

A company that has government contracts to build parts for military aircraft are entitled to feel like two blokes in masks filming the premises, approaching security, tampering with the gates and turnstiles and generally causing trouble are acting suspiciously

Idiots they are but it would be a pretty shit video if no one said anything to them and just let them get on with filming while just keeping a close eye on them.

The police turning up with twos and blues on was a bit much as well , especially four officers. But saying that only two of the officers that turned up would be fit enough to catch anyone if they run away so I guess that answers that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tinker said:

Idiots they are but it would be a pretty shit video if no one said anything to them and just let them get on with filming while just keeping a close eye on them.

The police turning up with twos and blues on was a bit much as well , especially four officers. But saying that only two of the officers that turned up would be fit enough to catch anyone if they run away so I guess that answers that.

Well again the police don’t know what’s happening. 

If they’ve been told there’s a couple of blokes in masks scoping out somewhere like Collins and apparently trying to gain entry then it’s probably better they don’t just send one bloke on a bike

Just now, Stevo985 said:

If they’ve been told there’s a couple of blokes in masks scoping out somewhere like Collins and apparently trying to gain entry then it’s probably better they don’t just send one bloke on a bike

They told the security guard what they was doing. It's easy for us to comment on here and say what's right or wrong but with hindsight doing nothing , for me , would have been the right thing to do. If I was there at the time I would have probably asked them if they had ever kissed a girl ( or boy) 

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Yeah, I'm not having they can't be arrested. They can be arrested, charging them may be difficult, but they certainly could have arrested them for a public order, looking suspicious, causing a nuisance.

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

When your son falls asleep in your bed so you have to sleep in his bed 

Totally agree. The **** is 19 now and normally stinks of alcohol and farts like he's got salmonella poisoning. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Yeah, I'm not having they can't be arrested. They can be arrested, charging them may be difficult...

If they can't be charged with anything it's a wrongful arrest and compensation would be due to them. They committed absolutely no crime whatsoever

Being a bellend isn't a crime

You appear to want to live in a Police State

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

but they certainly could have arrested them for a public order, looking suspicious, causing a nuisance.

No Public Order offence was being committed

Looking suspicious isn't a crime

Public Nuisance is an offence where the General Public (not an individual) have suffered loss, injury or damage. Definitely didn't happen in that video

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Genie said:

#Fact .....With three kids it's almost a luxury getting to sleep in my own bed ....and then herself won't let me sleep 😜🤣

1 hour ago, tinker said:

They told the security guard what they was doing. It's easy for us to comment on here and say what's right or wrong but with hindsight doing nothing , for me , would have been the right thing to do. If I was there at the time I would have probably asked them if they had ever kissed a girl ( or boy) 

I know they told the security guard that but that doesn’t mean that’s what they were actually doing. 

If I caught someone scoping out my house to rob it and asked them what they were doing they probably wouldn’t say they were planning to rob it

1 hour ago, bickster said:

If they can't be charged with anything it's a wrongful arrest and compensation would be due to them. They committed absolutely no crime whatsoever

Being a bellend isn't a crime

You appear to want to live in a Police State

No Public Order offence was being committed

Looking suspicious isn't a crime

Public Nuisance is an offence where the General Public (not an individual) have suffered loss, injury or damage. Definitely didn't happen in that video

They shouldn’t have been arrested. And they weren’t. 

You don’t have to have committed a crime for the police to be called. You’re perfectly entitled to call the police because of suspicious activity. 

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

People are entitled to call the police because of individuals acting suspiciously. 

A company that has government contracts to build parts for military aircraft are entitled to feel like two blokes in masks filming the premises, approaching security, tampering with the gates and turnstiles and generally causing trouble are acting suspiciously

They've conned you and got you to spill the beans!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Genie said:

That would be absolute heaven.

Then I wouldn't have a dog that sounds like pneumatic drill and my wife* who sounds like a warthog snoring next me.

*not really my dear I love you xoxoxoxo**

**Insurance incase I kick the bucket and she logs in out of grief and a longing to know my innermost thoughts.

• Haha 3

I do the school run and have taken to giving my 5 year old grandson my phone so he can choose the music he wants to listen to. Seems he doesn't like my CDs. It started out well, on to Spotify, search for Beatles. Job done. Recently it's been all Foo Fighters and Billy Talent. The latter was a band I was my wife's coat holder for in the 2000s as she loved them and we travelled around the UK for. I didn't and don't like them, and dont get me started on the Foo Fighters. So yeah turns out my grandson might have a crime made up so I can punish him with no Spotify on the school run. 

51 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I do the school run and have taken to giving my 5 year old grandson my phone so he can choose the music he wants to listen to. Seems he doesn't like my CDs. It started out well, on to Spotify, search for Beatles. Job done. Recently it's been all Foo Fighters and Billy Talent. The latter was a band I was my wife's coat holder for in the 2000s as she loved them and we travelled around the UK for. I didn't and don't like them, and dont get me started on the Foo Fighters. So yeah turns out my grandson might have a crime made up so I can punish him with no Spotify on the school run. 

It's a reaction to you poisoning his mind with songs about equine love

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

No, no, no, this is all wrong. Driver choses the music, no exceptions. 

It is your bounden duty to poison his mind with The Good Stuff (whatever you consider that to be). It's why my 30-something daughter's favourite acts are The Band, Neil Young and the Allman Brothers. The grandchildren are currently receiving a similar education. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

It is your bounden duty to poison his mind with The Good Stuff (whatever you consider that to be). It's why my 30-something daughter's favourite acts are The Band, Neil Young and the Allman Brothers. The grandchildren are currently receiving a similar education. 

I'd say person in the front seat chooses the music, but driver has veto rights

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Yes, YES. Agreed. Today was the last day he gets a say. 

• Like 1

Â