Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Cue the "Not this shit again" gif...

Directed at me? :lol:

Yeah. I'm always up for a religion argument myself, but I suspect most VTers find them rather tedious.

Well it is the only site I can think of on which I can debate issues like this. The atheist forums that pop up on Google just don't do it for me, for some reason.

Cant find peanut butter kit kats fecking anywhere for the past few months.... they just dont exist.

Saw some bloke was selling all four different types of Kit Kats (as a x4) on ebay for £115. People were buying them too...

Here

This is more of a regret really, it's not something I get angry over.

There was this girl back in school 2 years ago whom I got really smitten over. I don't think she had any feelings for me but I think she found me interesting as a person and seemed to be a little concerned about me as well (I had problems at school and at home). Should have chased her back then and who knows what might have happened.

Although maybe that's all irrelevant considering that I was severely depressed back then and couldn't even go to school regularly as a result.

Girl was gorgeous, FWIW - not in the big, round tits sense mind.

There was this girl back in school 2 years ago whom I got really smitten over. I don't think she had any feelings for me but I think she found me interesting as a person and seemed to be a little concerned about me as well (I had problems at school and at home). Should have chased her back then and who knows what might have happened.

Although maybe that's all irrelevant considering that I was severely depressed back then and couldn't even go to school regularly as a result.

Wouldnt worry about it, I think a lot of us have that "one that got away". The reality is though, you only feel that way because you didnt have chance to really get to know her, for her to annoy you, or for your relationship to just break down, or for her to cheat on you, or for you to realise that you're just not that into her.

Okay, we all cling onto the hope that it will all be happy going, but how often does that happen?

Okay, we all cling onto the hope that it will all be happy going, but how often does that happen?

For all the failures; and there will be many; it only has to be successful once.

Wouldnt worry about it, I think a lot of us have that "one that got away". The reality is though, you only feel that way because you didnt have chance to really get to know her, for her to annoy you, or for your relationship to just break down, or for her to cheat on you, or for you to realise that you're just not that into her.

I think the first "one that got way" is always the hardest one to deal with, similar to what they say about the first breakup being the most heartbreaking. It's been 1.5 years now and I still haven't really gotten over it, even though I really couldn't have done much about it given my depression.

At any rate I'm very inexperienced when it comes to the dating arena, I've never so much as chased a girl before (I turn 20 this Oct, FWIW). Doomed to a lifetime of nerdy mayonnaise sailing maybe, lol

For all the failures; and there will be many; it only has to be successful once.

Completely yeah! But to find it at such a young age?, where both people will change as time goes on....

(I've always assumed Legov was quite young, certainly is in the story he tells)

I think the first "one that got way" is always the hardest one to deal with, similar to what they say about the first breakup being the most heartbreaking. It's been 1.5 years now and I still haven't really gotten over it, even though I really couldn't have done much about it given my depression.

At any rate I'm very inexperienced when it comes to the dating arena, I've never so much as chased a girl before (I turn 20 this Oct, FWIW). Doomed to a lifetime of nerdy mayonnaise sailing maybe, lol

Don't look for it. Keep yourself social and never term anything 'dating' as girls like to know who you really are and not some one line jerk.

The right girl for you will fit in with you.

Completely yeah! But to find it at such a young age?, where both people will change as time goes on....

(I've always assumed Legov was quite young, certainly is in the story he tells)

I don't doubt the odds are against them, but once the odds aren't 100% then y'never know ... there are plenty of childhood sweethearts out there for example.

I bought an 18-pack of crisps the other day and eat 3 bags in the first day. So I've brought the other 15 in to the guys in work to share around, rather than eat them myself. I knew I shouldn't have bought them in the first place. I can not control myself around salted snacks :)

I have just bought 'the collected works of edgar allan poe''

A bird at work said 'who is he'

This shocked me to start off with because I would have at least expected people these days to at least know his name.

I explained who he was and she just looked completely blank so I explained about the simpsons episode with the raven and nevermore from the halloween special

all of a sudden her eyes lit up and she said..............HE MUST BE FAMOUS IF THE SIMPSONS WROTE AN EPISODE ABOUT HIM

WHAT THE **** MAN WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE

Â