Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Ah, I can just imagine the atmosphere at football games in 20 years when all the abuse has been cut out. Chanting such classic chants as

"Who ate all the Atkins friendly cereal bars"

"The referee's a top bloke despite me disagreeing with some of his decisions, but it'll probably balance out in the end"

and

"Your support is flippin' decent"

People...just people in **** general, had literally the day from **** hell today, people crying to me, people arguing on me, dick head customers, people refusing to work etc etc

I just want an easy **** life but people do everything they can to keep me from having one when it comes to work

People...just people in **** general, had literally the day from **** hell today, people crying to me, people arguing on me, dick head customers, people refusing to work etc etc

I just want an easy **** life but people do everything they can to keep me from having one when it comes to work

No such thing unfortunately fella.

Those who have an easy life are the ones who try not to let things get to them and don't care or worry about things.

You make your life hard by giving a shit. Its not a bad thing, it just does you no favours :winkold:

Firefox changing the version number with every update.

It used to be that when the version changed from say Firefox 1 to Firefox 2, to 3 to 4 you'd notice new features and improvements but its now gone from 4 to 11 without any noticeable difference apart from maybe a bug fix. Surely it should be something like 4.7 now instead of 11?

Booked my motorbike in for a few repairs today and told them what was up with it. Phoned them up a few hours later to see how it was doing and asked them about one part specifically and they said 'you didn't mention that'. :?

To be honest, most cyclists I don't mind, and I do a bit of cycling myself.

BUt there are some who really **** piss me off. Like the ones that cycle in the middle of the **** lane. Dickheads.

To be honest, most cyclists I don't mind, and I do a bit of cycling myself.

BUt there are some who really **** piss me off. Like the ones that cycle in the middle of the **** lane. Dickheads.

Or the ones who weave from the left of the lane to the right of the lane, they're just asking to be ploughed into the tarmac.

Â