Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Snow.

It **** everything up and sends the country into chaos.

Im getting old :(

I think you've had more snow in England this winter than we've had in New England, and that's amazing, really.

another thing about the snow

person 1 - were gunna get 10cm of snow this afternoon

person 2 - I heard it wasnt coming until tonight

person 3 - I heard that it is only going to be 8cm of snow tonight

person 4 - it is going to rain as well though so it wont stick

person 5 - I heard it is going to snow for 6 days straight and we are all going to die

person 6 - I heard it is going to snow for 5 days straight and all the old people are going to die

me - WHO REALLY GIVE A FLYING **** SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT THE SNOW

jesus christ bring back the talk of christman **** parties

18 year old girls bragging about giving someone a blowjob in the toilet...

because you asked and she said no?

No..it's this girl at my work who is really slow..giving someone a blowjob in the toilet isn't really something to brag about..but she think she is so cool for doing it...sigh

18 year old girls bragging about giving someone a blowjob in the toilet...

because you asked and she said no?

No..it's this girl at my work who is really slow..giving someone a blowjob in the toilet isn't really something to brag about..but she think she is so cool for doing it...sigh

Where do you work? :winkold:

That I'm supposed to think Johnny Cash is amazing
This. I'm into country music/Americana, and I quite like Cash in small doses. But he is MASSIVELY overrated.

I used to love johnny cash (still do to an extent) but I only listen to him very rarely now

when you look at the other artists in similar genres then you see how massively overated he is

townes van zandt

guy clarke

steve earle

steve young

leonard cohen

bob dylan

they all blow him out of the water

the man in black is good but he was far from the best

That I'm supposed to think Johnny Cash is amazing
This. I'm into country music/Americana, and I quite like Cash in small doses. But he is MASSIVELY overrated.

I used to love johnny cash (still do to an extent) but I only listen to him very rarely now

when you look at the other artists in similar genres then you see how massively overated he is

townes van zandt

guy clarke

steve earle

steve young

leonard cohen

bob dylan

they all blow him out of the water

Not to mention - (Xann, look away now) -

John Stewart

Kris Kristofferson

Tom Russell

Waylon Jennings

Steve Young

John Hartford

Butch Hancock

Bob Neuwirth

and many others.

people who invite themselves along to places when you dont want them around

person - what are you doing on lunch

me - me and XXXXXX have gotta go and sort some stuff out

person - alright then I'm gunna come as well

then she proceeds to follow us round like an excited puppy waffling absolute shite for a full hour

WE DONT WANT YOU AROUND FOOK OFF YOU ANNOYING LITTLE SWINE

2 things, both linked to the snow.

1) The "severe" weather warnings on the motorways, I think "severe" is a bit OTT, a bit of sleet and a light dusting of snow. I bet the rest of the world is 'ROFL' at us thinking that is severe. Why not just say something like "Snow forecast today, take care"?

2) The lack of snow this time round, my boss told us yesterday that because of the impending difficult travelling conditions all that was expected of us was to try to get to work. The pitiful offering meant I couldn't pull my planned "it was too dangerous so I turned back speech" :-(

People who make a living point their hand vaguely somewhere behind them while pretending they have the first **** clue what the weather is going to do.

They may as well have BOF on the end of the news with a tea cup and giving us his predictions.

No no, then you'd just give out about me! And I'm too fragile for that :)

My favourite is the bit where they tell you what the weather has been like for the past day or two!! I KNOW. I WAS THERE.

“The Soundtrack of my Life”

My life is my life, not a ƒu••ing movie. I don’t need to have Spotify on Facebook telling people I like Kraftwerk or Edward Elgar and dubbing it my “Soundtrack”

See if you wasnt on facebook you wouldnt have to worry about it

Â