Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Watching dynamo with the missus

he got a guy to make a snowball, got his mate to hand over his ring, at no time went anywhere near the snowball, clapped his hands guess where the ring was?

The gf says yeah but it's not really in the middle of the snowball it was probably at the bottom and just looked like it was in the middle cos of the way he broke up the snowball, she seriously believed she'd solved the trick

after a full 10 minutes of explaining what she was saying to her my judgement got the better of me and I let it go, I can almost guarantee when I'm drunk at a wedding Saturday night she'll bring it up again to make me look a dick

Magic in general for me, especially when on TV. I haven't been amazed by it since I was about 6. Before end of the trick I'm already bored thinking about the magician having to practice the same illusion in his bedroom over and over again. The rabbit was always in the hat or up your sleeve because theres no other possible way and that's the end of it for me.

The only way I could be blown away was if it was live infront of me and I was involved. Even then, if my mind was 'being read', well Derren Brown has ruined that illusion for me

I did go to a magic show in spain a few months back and that was good. I liked the unlimited free alcohol the best.

Growing up sucks :(

Watching dynamo with the missus

he got a guy to make a snowball, got his mate to hand over his ring, at no time went anywhere near the snowball, clapped his hands guess where the ring was?

The gf says yeah but it's not really in the middle of the snowball it was probably at the bottom and just looked like it was in the middle cos of the way he broke up the snowball, she seriously believed she'd solved the trick

after a full 10 minutes of explaining what she was saying to her my judgement got the better of me and I let it go, I can almost guarantee when I'm drunk at a wedding Saturday night she'll bring it up again to make me look a dick

Magic in general for me, especially when on TV. I haven't been amazed by it since I was about 6. Before end of the trick I'm already bored thinking about the magician having to practice the same illusion in his bedroom over and over again. The rabbit was always in the hat or up your sleeve because theres no other possible way and that's the end of it for me.

The only way I could be blown away was if it was live infront of me and I was involved. Even then, if my mind was 'being read', well Derren Brown has ruined that illusion for me

I did go to a magic show in spain a few months back and that was good. I liked the unlimited free alcohol the best.

Growing up sucks :(

Oh very much this for me.

I can't decide whether it's a good or a bad thing that people still seem to love a form of entertainment that is not just pre-television, but centuries old.

I'd never heard of this Dynamo bloke until last Saturday when I went down to our local Asda, and there was a HUGE queue for signed copies of his DVD. Inside the store, there he was, doing card tricks, etc. Boring, boring, boring as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway he's from Bradford, 'nuff said.

Waking up when your midway through an amazing dream, then being unable to get back to sleep and re-enter the dream

Was it sexual by any chance?

Sex dreams are so realistic. I hate waking up from them.

Mine are'nt very real...as im usually nailing Keira Knightly, Megan Fox or Katy Perry!

Magic is tragic.

I'm with the moon man, again.

some people doing confidence tricks, mind manipulation, slight of hand and visual deception etc just doesn't float my boat.

It's all about deception, and what's magical about that?

Magic is tragic.

I'm with the moon man, again.

some people doing comfidence tricks, mind manipulation, slight of hand and visual deception etc just doesn't float my boay.

It's all about deception, and what's magical about that?

Agree, given enough time and instructions then most people could do it.

I don't like calling it magic either. Why go to the trouble of performing magic on the street or club circuit, just magic some money and retire and leave it at that.

I dont understand how people can not enjoy magic? Dynamo is extremely talented, some of the trick he does just cant be explained. Im not saying its 'real' but its very entertaining.

I agree he is talented but the not being able to explain a trick doesn't really bother me, because it obviously is a trick and isn't impossible. I can't explain what I mean really

I dont understand how people can not enjoy magic? Dynamo is extremely talented, some of the trick he does just cant be explained. Im not saying its 'real' but its very entertaining.

I agree he is talented but the not being able to explain a trick doesn't really bother me, because it obviously is a trick and isn't impossible. I can't explain what I mean really

Fair enough :lol:

Â