Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Hmm, you are and you aren't. It's marginal. If he was joking about doing it to someone else, then I don't think anyone could blame you for assuming he'd be a willing recipient of such tomfoolery (and he was somewhat deserving of it).

Irregardles ( :twisted: ) of his own intentions towards the spider, he was (and still is) one of those guys who really had it coming, I thought I had done society a service. But apparently leaving a grown man in a weeping mess is a bit of a social faux-pas these days.

Reminds me of a BBQ last year where I massively underestimated one of my friend's fear of spiders. Having spotted him in the outside loo (Wales) I placed the largest spider I'd ever seen on my pals shoulder. I only did so because he was joking about doing it to another friend of myn, so I thought he was fair game. The spider sat there quite calmly for a while, before scuttling off. Anyhow, upon spotting the spider making his way back to his death chamber, said friend burst into tears and was left shaking like a shitting dog.

:lol::lol:

On holiday, my mate had this bug on a a plastic plate and was like shaking it close to another mate..who was sort of backed into a corner, he was like "I hate bugs!!"....so obviously then the mate got even closer with the bug while everyone is laughing thinking it's harmless fun, next thing we know, the mate in the corner picks up plastic chair and table and throws them at the kid with the bug followed by a mini scuffle we had to break up.

People and small creatures ay!

Semi-related: A little birdie leaked Sirius XM's technical roadmap

2i0q1k7656.jpg

I have a Sirius 1.0 receiver. After next summer, if I need a new radio, I'll have to go to XM (which probably means giving up the alarm clock functionality... XM receivers' lack of that function has been a dealbreaker up to now). And I'll have to switch over to an XM radio within the next few years.

That said, some of the stuff that SXM 2.0 is promising is pretty cool.

I love shit like this

Yeah, I think there does a come a point for everyone when - even if you're not normally bothered - you encounter one that's big enough to apply for a mortgage and you'd have a brown-trouser moment regardless.

sales people who ring me up telling me that I am breaking the law if we dont have our electrical items PAT tested!!!! Yes we have it done and its good practice but its not the bloody law!!!! 3 today so far and 3 I have made to look idiots.

I hate it when people try and scare people into buying something! :evil:

Like Phill Jupitus quite rightly said; if you are scared of spiders, the only thing worse than them is the **** who aren't afraid of 'em.

I love that skit.

I believe thats the 4th time I've linked that on here.

I don't class my fears as irrational. Spiders and general bugs can't hurt me so I'm not scared of them. I am however scared of wasps and lightning. Wasps sting and it **** hurts and they aren't overly fussy about doing either.

The lightning one I get laughed it, but it can fry you alive from the inside and it must really **** hurt, not to mention, kill you.

I've read enough reports on people being struck to decide never to venture out in it.

I don't class my fears as irrational. Spiders and general bugs can't hurt me so I'm not scared of them. I am however scared of wasps and lightning. Wasps sting and it **** hurts and they aren't overly fussy about doing either.

The lightning one I get laughed it, but it can fry you alive from the inside and it must really **** hurt, not to mention, kill you.

I've read enough reports on people being struck to decide never to venture out in it.

Yet I bet you travel in cars, cross the road, or do any one of millions of other mundane tasks that have far higher death rates than lightning strike.

It's not rational to fear being struck by lightning. It's far more likely you'll die in the next car you step foot in.

My torrent search site has started advertising Russian brides, but with nudity. It means that everytime I go to the site now I see a pair of tits, whereas before it was just a bikini clad girl or two. It means that accessing it from home or on someone else's computer is less of an option now. It's just a bit dickish

Â