Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

All this onion chat reminds me of something that pisses me off (aside from onions themselves and how they're in EVERYTHING!)

Last summer I went to Ireland with the family. We went by Ferry so it's about a 13 hour journey including the driving either side.

We didn't eat at all during the journey, so by the time we were getting near our destination we were hungry so stopped for sandwiches.

And I'm staaaaaaarving, so this is great.

My mom asked me what i wanted

"I'm starving, so I'll eat anything. Something with meat in it" I said. "As long as there's no onions on it. Please, no onions"

She goes

comes back, it takes like 15 minutes so I'm practically drooling at this stage.

Beef and Onion Sandwich gets plonked down in front of me.

fuuuuuuuu.jpg

Red onions are the best. Fact.

can I correct a spelling mistake here. Fact is only spelled like this at the begining of a sentence.

eg

The fact is, I prefer red onion

You should have written

Red onions are the best. FACT

Why does he walk into the changing room whoop, and then discuss grooming with.an oily half naked man?

Never once have I discussed shaving technique with another bloke, and if I were to do so, it wouldn't be with some clearing in the woods and a film crew after my shower.

All this onion chat reminds me of something that pisses me off (aside from onions themselves and how they're in EVERYTHING!)

Last summer I went to Ireland with the family. We went by Ferry so it's about a 13 hour journey including the driving either side.

We didn't eat at all during the journey, so by the time we were getting near our destination we were hungry so stopped for sandwiches.

And I'm staaaaaaarving, so this is great.

My mom asked me what i wanted

"I'm starving, so I'll eat anything. Something with meat in it" I said. "As long as there's no onions on it. Please, no onions"

She goes

comes back, it takes like 15 minutes so I'm practically drooling at this stage.

Beef and Onion Sandwich gets plonked down in front of me.

fuuuuuuuu.jpg

Replace the word Onions with Mushrooms

Ireland with Croatia and

Family with girlfriend.

Then you have my story.

7" - do they actually exist any more?

Indie bands and Soul/Funk labels still press 7"s. Shops that sell them have become scarce.

Picked up a new press 7" a couple of months ago, first one for quite a while (years).

idzkvb.jpg2cntjrm.jpg

Some trendy types have gone back to cassette.

My mates trying their hardest to shave my hair all holiday. The last two nights were terrible, was constantly on edge.

Ended up punching my mate in the face as he tried to pin me to the floor as well.

The most annoying part is that some of them are being right moody pricks to me, just because they didn't shave my head in the end. Pathetic really. Actually reckon I fell out with more than became better mates with them.

And my liver is actually aching.

My mates trying their hardest to shave my hair all holiday. The last two nights were terrible, was constantly on edge.

Ended up punching my mate in the face as he tried to pin me to the floor as well.

The most annoying part is that some of them are being right moody pricks to me, just because they didn't shave my head in the end. Pathetic really. Actually reckon I fell out with more than became better mates with them.

There are times when I'm really glad I'm a grown up.

:)

What's so bad about shaving your head? I was forced to shave mine as well (military regulations)

What's so bad about shaving your head? I was forced to shave mine as well (military regulations)

Yeah but we have a lot more freedom in the West.

Haha :D

That ain't the point though, the point is that I don't think it's a big deal at all, shaving your head. Although falling out with someone just because he didn't want to be part of a game is over the top, admittedly.

Haha :D

That ain't the point though, the point is that I don't think it's a big deal at all, shaving your head. Although falling out with someone just because he didn't want to be part of a game is over the top, admittedly.

It is if you like your hair and prefer having a large head of hair because you look quite stupid with a shaved head. I'd never let anyone do it to me, I'd look ridiculous.

Â