Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

18 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

This is why i won't go to any games now. Seems to be acceptable behaviour (in his logic) for some dicksplash fan to vent his frustration on another villa fan who dared to voice an opinion different to his own.

Then again, those sorts are morons in life not just at the footy.

It's weren't really that, just some lads ("you know the type, loud as a motorbike, but couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight") who wouldn't sit down   Infront of a family with a small kid (an other kids around). 

My head went in the end (must have been the mango and passionfruit cooler from Costa) and I was ready to go for the one, my old man had to sit me down. In the end another fan sorted it and swapped seats with the kid and dad. The kid was in tears.

Absolute pricks. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

It's weren't really that, just some lads ("you know the type, loud as a motorbike, but couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight") who wouldn't sit down   

The thing is, this is how it easily escalates.....someone who gets pissed off at their behaviour goes to sort them out and it just snowballs.

I'm not suggesting you are in any way similar (you actually talked yourself out of it and saw sense)....its just that there's a fine line between acting the big man (but being a pussy in general) against the wrong "opponent" and then it goes off, or they see them for what they are and laugh at them ?

• Like 1

That Count Dankula arsehole is a huge attention seeker and hypocrite.

Bemoans PC culture and calls himself pro-speech, then gets a face on when people say shit about Tommy Robinson.

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

One of my biggest frustrations about yesterday - another year of crap or non-existent streams. 

ESPN have launched a new app/online service called ESPN+ in North America.

They have bought up all the rights to Championship games and many League 1 games. So even if you're not in the US the potential for more streams has increased massively!

That point on the plane where they serve you a black coffee so you rummage around in the litte plane food  box and there in the plastic bag is a little spoon , sugar , and a little pouch of something that you assume is milk.....much to the cabin crews bemusement , turns out it was mayonnaise I poured in my coffee !!

397BCDBC-2E49-4BC4-AC62-A7529AD6BF78.jpeg

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

That point on the plane where they serve you a black coffee so you rummage around in the litte plane food  box and there in the plastic bag is a little spoon , sugar , and a little pouch of something that you assume is milk.....much to the cabin crews bemusement , turns out it was mayonnaise I poured in my coffee !!

Erm....surely that white mini carton is the milk (under the sunflower pic) ?

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

I don't speak Bulgarian/Russian/Ukrainian but it clearly would say mayo ahead of milk :D

Also why would a milk sachet have a flower on?

Also did you not feel the consistency?

So many questions

• Like 1

The amount of "Essex boys" around these days. They all seem to LOVE themselves. 

I know a couple of lads who all now wear blazers everywhere, pretty much new selfies uploaded daily, you know the ones where the sleeve is slightly raised and arm positioned in a way to show the horrendous bling bling watch they have just brought for £20 from asos or something. 

What happened to all the real blokes these days ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Without wishing to sound racist, any airline that uses that alphabet (especially if it's Russian) I'd just be happy it landed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Rule number 1, never use airline milk... drink it black, UHT Milk tastes shite

I know there'a all kinds of milk these days, almond, oat.... but sunflower, come on.... and even if it did exist I'd refuse on the grounds that milk comes from the tit of an animal, anything else is for people with beekeepers beards and hemp sandals

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What's a 'real bloke'?

Good question, i phrased that wrong tbf. 

I dont suppose there is a real definition of a " real bloke" but i just feel that so many males these days love themselves to the extent they are pretty much women. Now there is nothing wrong with that as such, each to their own and all that but it just annoys the hell out of me but as the thread title says probably shouldnt. Its a generation thing with Towie, chelsea and love island becoming massive on tv.

I know a few people who have become the "essex boy", i have a couple of mates who have turned into this type, selfies, massive bling watches that look silly. Basically look at me look at me!

I cant stand it but then, im sure there are people who dont understand me and the way i dress etc.

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Erm....surely that white mini carton is the milk (under the sunflower pic) ?

Yeah that was after the event when the trolley service gave me some milk once they’d stopped laughing at me ... I took the pic then to share with the world what a numpty I am 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I don't speak Bulgarian/Russian/Ukrainian but it clearly would say mayo ahead of milk :D

Also why would a milk sachet have a flower on?

Also did you not feel the consistency?

So many questions

I’ll be honest I wasn’t really paying too much attention and just sorta did it on auto pilot based on it being in the packet with sugar and the coffee stir thingy ....  tonyh Jnr also slightly pranked me , he reads and speaks a bit of Russian and when it came out of the sachet looking a bit thick he looked at his sachet and said yeah the writing says it’s a coffee creamer it’s fine 

hes got my dna in him , not sure whatever possesed me to believe him 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Without wishing to sound racist, any airline that uses that alphabet (especially if it's Russian) I'd just be happy it landed.

Must admit I do have a strict no Aeroflot rule  when it comes to flying ...but Belarus airlines are flying new 737-800’s so perfectly safe ( so far at least , got to get home later in the week to confirm this )

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bickster said:

Rule number 1, never use airline milk... drink it black, UHT Milk tastes shite

I know there'a all kinds of milk these days, almond, oat.... but sunflower, come on.... and even if it did exist I'd refuse on the grounds that milk comes from the tit of an animal, anything else is for people with beekeepers beards and hemp sandals

Did I dream it or is there now a fad diet thing of Insect milk ? 

Milk is cool , If it comes from an animal I’m fine with it , it’s food stuff that grows in the ground or on trees I have difficulty with :) 

• Like 1

Â