Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

A lad I knew died of a suspected heroin overdose in the early hours. He wasn't a mate as such but we always made time for each other when we crossed paths. He was a nice lad tbf.

Sorry to hear it. In New England right now, the scourge is fentanyl, and people are literally dropping dead on the streets. Last month, three people died within a couple of blocks from me, out cold on the sidewalk. Crazy.

I lost an old friend to alcohol poisoning, he's been gone about 7 years now. Had a baby girl. Really smart kid, he moved to NYC and was some sort of marketing hotshot. The line of work wasn't really who he was, and I think he was deeply unhappy, but caught up in the money and then the responsibility of family, which wasn't his strong suit either.

12 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Sorry to hear it. In New England right now, the scourge is fentanyl, and people are literally dropping dead on the streets. Last month, three people died within a couple of blocks from me, out cold on the sidewalk. Crazy.

I lost an old friend to alcohol poisoning, he's been gone about 7 years now. Had a baby girl. Really smart kid, he moved to NYC and was some sort of marketing hotshot. The line of work wasn't really who he was, and I think he was deeply unhappy, but caught up in the money and then the responsibility of family, which wasn't his strong suit either.

Not good is it mate. This lad I knew left a son behind. The party is definitely over for a lot of people.

16 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

The belief that Aldi food is as good as the top supermarket's.  It's really not.

Aldi/lidl do not stock anywhere near the variety that the big supermarkets do so I think they miss out on 'fancier', top end products. But comparing like for like, ie meat, fish, vegetables, I think aldi/lidl are better.

Tesco's chicken fillets are a bug bear of mine...guaranteed to shrink to half the size after minimal cooking. Pile of crap

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

A lad I knew died of a suspected heroin overdose in the early hours. He wasn't a mate as such but we always made time for each other when we crossed paths. He was a nice lad tbf.

Sorry to hear that mate :(

Aldi's is my favourite shop and has no better or worse quality than other supermarkets. Their cola is better, bourbon biscuits are better, fruit & veg is great, their cold meats are the best. My weekly shop comes to £25, the same stuff at tesco with no step up in quality would be £40+. 

Long live aldi!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

The belief that Aldi food is as good as the top supermarket's.  It's really not.

In a lot of cases it's literally, and I do mean literally, exactly the same food in different packaging. 

18 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

The 'Travelling Community'. Why do we put up with their crap these days? Bunch of scummy criminal thieves. 

Human rights innit? They have right to park up on school grounds and trash the place whilst driving around uninsured doing cash in hand jobs before moving on saying they are being persecuted 

1 hour ago, dAVe80 said:

Pics of her arse, or GTFO.

She hasn't got an arse anymore. As thin as a rake. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

The 'Travelling Community'. Why do we put up with their crap these days? Bunch of scummy criminal thieves. 

Human rights innit? They have right to park up on school grounds and trash the place whilst driving around uninsured doing cash in hand jobs before moving on saying they are being persecuted 

44 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

There seems to be something on the Brum Mail website most days about them turning up on some park or school field in south Birmingham. 

4 hours ago, Xela said:

The fact there are live updates on Pippa Middleton's wedding on the BBC News website. 

She's one of those women (like her sister) who probably looks much sexier clothed than naked due to just how thin she is. Cheryl Cole is another.

• Like 1

My flatmate took his Playstation to his friend's house, took my controllers without asking me, so now I can't play on my own PS4 with my own controller.

Wtf

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

In a lot of cases it's literally, and I do mean literally, exactly the same food in different packaging. 

Is it shite.

they have a fake Warburtons Danish loaf, it curls in the toaster

their continental meats are generally as salty as hell

and those people that tell you the wines really good for the price couldn't tell a good wine from bad if they tried for 100 years

cleaning products and fresh veg are ok though. The steak is good for the price

Â