Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who give really shit answers to easy questions. Mainly my Mom.

I'll ask "How long do you reckon it'll take to get there"....

A: "Errmmm, won't be too long"

Q: "just roughly, how long.."

A: "I'm not sure"

Q: "ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS, ROUGHLY, IN YOUR MIND, HOW LONG THIS JOURNEY WILL TAKE IN MINUTES/HOURS. IT IS NOT DIFFICULT"

A: "I think about 20 minutes"

"THANK YOU, WASN'T HARD WAS IT!?"

At work I regularly have to carry big heavy computers from one building to another, so I stick it under my right arm and carry it away. I've now noticed my right arm is noticably bigger that my left.

At work I regularly have to carry big heavy computers from one building to another, so I stick it under my right arm and carry it away. I've now noticed my right arm is noticably bigger that my left.

alternate arms FTW.

Yeah yeah , blame it on the computer lifting :winkold:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

extraordinarily heavy penis FTL (or indeed win)?

That since I've become single, I've started using facebook more and more.

I hate the thing

Using or doing something you hate FTL.

Not using or doing something you hate, that you don't have to do, FTW.

:mrgreen:

It's more the fact that facebook appears to be one of the only ways to speak to people nowadays.

I'm not one to phone people, it takes ages to get a reply when texting, msn used to be full of people but now has about 6 people online worldwide.

(of course I'm not on about when I'm actually out or seeing mates.. I just mean generally when I'm home and have nothing to do)

FB helped me a lot when I split with my missus fella. I counted it as a blessing, rather than a detraction.

In the "old days", we'd have to have phoned someone, or gone down the boozer ....

actually, yeah, you may be right ... :mrgreen:

It's a welcome distraction, being single, but it also makes me be lazy! Instead of getting off my arse and actually getting together with a friend I haven't seen for a while... I just say "hi lolllzzzzzz" on facebook.

I prefer myspace anyway

People who give really shit answers to easy questions. Mainly my Mom.

I'll ask "How long do you reckon it'll take to get there"....

A: "Errmmm, won't be too long"

Q: "just roughly, how long.."

A: "I'm not sure"

Q: "ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS, ROUGHLY, IN YOUR MIND, HOW LONG THIS JOURNEY WILL TAKE IN MINUTES/HOURS. IT IS NOT DIFFICULT"

A: "I think about 20 minutes"

"THANK YOU, WASN'T HARD WAS IT!?"

Sounds like a variation on my discussions with my kids.

"When's dinner?"

"About eight."

"You said dinner would be at eight."

"No, I said about eight. It's not ready yet."

"I can see that. So when's it ready?"

About ten minutes. Or when I decide."

"Well I'm doing something, so when's it ready?"

"Five minutes."

"Dinner's ready."

"Dinner's ready."

"DINNER'S READY!"

"All right, I heard you."

People who give mouthy backchat to sensible answers to daft questions. The youth of today. Tccchhhh.

My brother is like that when someone calls him.

If my mum calls me from downstairs, I'll answer her, to aknowledge that I heard her shout me. My brother won't. He'll just walk from his room to the stairs, by which time my mum will shout him again, not knowing he's heard. Then he'll be "Yes! I heard you the first time!". Answer her then, hows she meant to know you heard!

^^^ Give your brother a smack next time :)

I know it's been done to death but not being able to sleep when I am completely exhausted is pissing me off a bit. I want to sleep so bad!

^^^ Give your brother smack next time :)

I know it's been done to death but not being able to sleep when I am completely exhausted is pissing me off a bit. I want to sleep so bad!

:lol: (at the first bit, I empathise with the second bit)

My brother is like that when someone calls him.

If my mum calls me from downstairs, I'll answer her, to aknowledge that I heard her shout me. My brother won't. He'll just walk from his room to the stairs, by which time my mum will shout him again, not knowing he's heard. Then he'll be "Yes! I heard you the first time!". Answer her then, hows she meant to know you heard!

Maybe he doesn't like shouting? I know I don't. When my Mom used to do that to me, I'd be similar to your brother. I find shouting a bit uncouth TBH.

Â