Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Ed Sheeran getting his dick sucked by Nicole Sherzinger

What?! God I hate that overrated cretin. What you thinking Nicole? He looks like a ginger boglin.

Just another reason to hate him.

I don't hate him. I don't really get why people do. he's a bit dull, but I don't really see anything malicious there. In fact he seems like a sound bloke if anything.

BUT, he's about as attractive as my chocolate starfish, so no idea how he's bagged her, money or no money!

I don't hate him. I don't really get why people do. he's a bit dull, but I don't really see anything malicious there. In fact he seems like a sound bloke if anything.

BUT, he's about as attractive as my chocolate starfish, so no idea how he's bagged her, money or no money!

To be fair, being a world famous recording artist who gets mobbed wherever he goes that is probably quite attractive to the other sex, regardless of your looks.

A very long time ago I had a girl that was basically shagging me as some perverse revenge on her local sport star boyfriend she'd split up with.

I was being used by her, to show him.....I dunno, something or other.

It was a torrid few weeks, and as  mind blowing as it was to not only feel boob but actually get to do sex on her, it was something of a relief (!!!) when I was finally dumped and they got back together.

The effort I was having to make to look presentable and perform a half decent shag was becoming more trouble than it was worth.

Sheeran just needs to enjoy it whilst he can.

The guy who also lives near Birmingham at work has quit, meaning I'll be on my own doing 900 miles a week commuting.

Not a chance.

Means I'll have to MOT every 11 weeks plus £400 a month fuel costs just for commuting.

From the Beeb:

They have only played each other three times, but in four short months the New York derby has become one of football's great rivalries.

Has it ****

The sole criteria for this statement appears to be "have banner insulting opposition players and participated in drunken post match fight" 

From the Beeb:

They have only played each other three times, but in four short months the New York derby has become one of football's great rivalries.

Has it ****

I could understand that sort of nonsense from an American media outlet. But not a European one.

Also, who supports New York City?

And furthermore, who supports them so vehemently that they've already had a fight in the streets of New York with Red Bull supporters?

They've only been playing matches for 6 months!

• Like 1

Adverts that show close ups of feet.

Worse are the adverts for cleaning hard skin off feet and they show someone creating a little skinstorm from the crap they're removing. Rank.

Â