Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

toilet is 1m away from wifi range. pretty annoying

Could you move the router a metre closer to toilet?

Or shit in the sink?

If you saw the party I just dropped my brother off to. He's 15, I'm 26, it's just the 2 of us, never ever would I have been left go to the kind of party he's off to at his age. In fairness to my mom & dad he told them he was going to a fella in his class' birthday party. I drop him off at a farm house in the middle of nowhere, big massive back garden loads of tents where people are spending the night, see some ridiculous looking girls go in who are definitely legal, about 200 people at it, I've to go back and collect him at 12, told him keep his pecker in his pants, one of the lads he's with is convinced he's getting the ride tonight. Looks absolutely insane the guy who's house it is is missing a trick not charging a cover charge. 

Made the local news.

http://traleetoday.ie/gardai-and-ambulances-called-to-teen-house-party/

Was always going to happen!

:)

Shit like this on car windows

$(KGrHqMOKp!E5YZz,c+IBOf)Hnl,og~~60_35.J

Yeah.

Should say slapper or trollop on board.

Unless it means a kid. Then it should say snotty little bitch on board .

One of my facebook friends put this as her status the other day

"Dear Mr ITU doctor...when I called you to say "can you come and see this 34 year old patient who has clinically had a rather large PE, currently saturating at 86% on 100% optiflow, who is currently not able to lie down flat for a CTPA and clearly needs a higher level of care than a medical ward can achieve" I did not mean "can you come and give him CPAP for his CTPA and send him back to the medical ward". I'm not sure why you were so surprised by bemused face with your comment of "noone mentioned to me about him coming to HDU"...hmmm, I suppose why not pop him on a medical outlier ward with a pO2 of 7, sounds perfectly reasonable to me"

Call me cynical, but to me that screams "EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME. I'M A DOCTOR YOU KNOW?!"

• Like 2

It does slightly. It might have been directed at her doctor Facebook friends though. It might be quite hilarious! I haven't the foggiest though.

After a week of cold calling, I finally found somebody who was interested in what I had to say.

So of course I stumbled over every word and messed it up.

On a related note, does anybody know if their company needs a VoIP telephony system? :D

I rather hastily opened my Greggs low fat greek style yoghurt.

Obviously, this caused a considerable amount of yoghurt spatter to fling itself up my arm.

Of course, everyone else walks back in the room as I'm licking yoghurt of my wrist. 

Hilarious bunch of ****

• Like 1

I rather hastily opened my Greggs low fat greek style yoghurt.

Obviously, this caused a considerable amount of yoghurt spatter to fling itself up my arm.

Of course, everyone else walks back in the room as I'm licking yoghurt of my wrist. 

Hilarious bunch of ****

during my more rotund years I always had a tie on for work with some kind of white spatter on it. Those crazy colleagues with their jism jokes.

After a week of cold calling, I finally found somebody who was interested in what I had to say.

On a related note, does anybody know if their company needs a VoIP telephony system? :D

I'd walk about before lunch on my first day at a job like that.

I'd absolutely hate it.

• Like 2

Went to trim my beard and had it on the wrong bastarding setting so had to trim it right down to light stubble. Bit devastated tbh.

That sounds terrible. I've had a beard since November. In the early days of growing it I kept having dreams I had shaved it all off by accident. I used to wake up so relieved.

I don't use settings on my beard trimmer. I shape it myself on the tightest setting. I've quite the Mellberg at the moment so it can be slightly uneven and no one will notice

I'd walk about before lunch on my first day at a job like that.

I'd absolutely hate it.

It's not too bad. I only call businesses, specifically IT managers, so they usually want to hear what I'm talking about.

Also we don't really provide products, rather solutions so it's an easier sell.

• Like 1

Went to trim my beard and had it on the wrong bastarding setting so had to trim it right down to light stubble. Bit devastated tbh.

That sounds terrible. I've had a beard since November. In the early days of growing it I kept having dreams I had shaved it all off by accident. I used to wake up so relieved.

I don't use settings on my beard trimmer. I shape it myself on the tightest setting. I've quite the Mellberg at the moment so it can be slightly uneven and no one will notice

Freestyle beard trimming?

Â