Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I was genuinely sad to see Russell brand on the front page of the sun today saying he was going to Syria to help out

I honestly hoped he was on the front page because he was dead.

• Like 1

Me and the Mrs have had a massive row tonight. We went into town and she popped today the shops today get the food, I told her to get burgers from the butchers but she went to Iceland and bought cheap frozen shit. So we have a full on barney and I knew the neighbour is sat out side reading his book and the word removed sides with the woman. He's always sat drinking, reading books, playing music. Absolute word removed.

Leemond, is that you?

Of course not, isn't this thread called things that piss you off that shouldn't!?

Yes, I was suggesting a possible explanation as to why it pisses you off.

I'm visually impaired and in some conditions I can't be sure that I'm seeing the traffic that's in front of me, so I press the button. People often get pissed off because they can see "whether there are any cars or not" bur I can't.

So why do you think it pisses you off?

Of course not, isn't this thread called things that piss you off that shouldn't!?

Yes, I was suggesting a possible explanation as to why it pisses you off.

I'm visually impaired and in some conditions I can't be sure that I'm seeing the traffic that's in front of me, so I press the button. People often get pissed off because they can see "whether there are any cars or not" bur I can't.

So why do you think it pisses you off?

Tbf I don't think '91 or anyone else begrudges people who NEED to do what they do. It's the thoughtless kinds of idiocy that form the basis of this thread mostly imo.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

Female friends - I don't know why I bother, I get all the shit without any of the benefits!

I had to think about it, and I actually don't have any female friends other than my wife (and she isn't always that friendly either!) and our collective social circle. And yeah, why bother?
  • Like 1

A: That IMO Russell Brand is absolutely spot on with what he said about the stupid one minute silence.

B: It pisses me off as I normally can't stand him.

C: The public's reaction to him. They don't listen to what he is actually saying, they just react like a mindless Borg horde because he didn't tow the line of 'poor british people are killed, I'll do a silence so i can post about it on Facebook but in reality I'm more worried about what's going on in corrie and love island'.

Does anyone do a silence for the innocent people and children caught up in us/euro led air bombings, drone bombings and firefights in the middle East? Did anyone in this country do a silence for the poor Muslim man who was viciously killed by that lad a few weeks back as 'revenge' for Lee rigby?

It's all **** bollocks. I really do despair at British 'society'. The media, government and ourselves are all word removeds.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

A full week of work looming - I'm like a dung beetle pushing a ball of corporate bullshit around all day  :mellow:

• Like 2

A: That IMO Russell Brand is absolutely spot on with what he said about the stupid one minute silence.

B: It pisses me off as I normally can't stand him.

C: The public's reaction to him. They don't listen to what he is actually saying, they just react like a mindless Borg horde because he didn't tow the line of 'poor british people are killed, I'll do a silence so i can post about it on Facebook but in reality I'm more worried about what's going on in corrie and love island'.

Does anyone do a silence for the innocent people and children caught up in us/euro led air bombings, drone bombings and firefights in the middle East? Did anyone in this country do a silence for the poor Muslim man who was viciously killed by that lad a few weeks back as 'revenge' for Lee rigby?

It's all **** bollocks. I really do despair at British 'society'. The media, government and ourselves are all word removeds.

I had to go over my parents on the weekend. I knew nothing of this Russell Brand story, but they were outraged and presumed I would have some cock eyed contrary take on the matter (me!, as if!).

But I genuinely knew nothing about this whatsoever. I asked them what had actually happened, what had actually been said, what the quotes were. Turned out they didn't know either. But they knew they were bloody fed up with the bloke.

I know, but isn't it reasonable to comment on reasons for these irrational annoyances?

Now in my minds eye, you look like Penfold from Danger Mouse [emoji56]

Just like that, but taller, more hair, no glasses and not a hamster :)

You shouldn't assume that people with visual impairments wear glasses.

Â