Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I always bring food to a BBQ, as my 'peers' are all far too uncouth to serve the gourmet food I am accustomed to like chargrilled ortolan or hoi-sin crispy owl.

• Like 3

The fact that despite the road which my flat is on is a relatively quiet one, we still get people just hanging around on the wall outside. Right now there is a girl just sitting on the wall talking on her phone. Everyone has their windows open as it's warm, so all we can hear is her guffawing like a **** loon. What is she sitting there for?! It's not a bus stop and she's been there a good half an hour now so I doubt she's waiting to get picked up or anything. Go home, you daft bint.

The fact that despite the road which my flat is on is a relatively quiet one, we still get people just hanging around on the wall outside. Right now there is a girl just sitting on the wall talking on her phone. Everyone has their windows open as it's warm, so all we can hear is her guffawing like a **** loon. What is she sitting there for?! It's not a bus stop and she's been there a good half an hour now so I doubt she's waiting to get picked up or anything. Go home, you daft bint.

Throw something at her then hide.

• Like 2

Probably all valid aside from the pedestranised one. When I am king, cyclists that where sponsored gear, that arent actually sponsored, they will get on the spot fines.

11011551_918646844845237_790574396234603

Things just got stupid........er in Ireland :D......You can now get an on the spot fine while riding your bicycle and commit one of the above offences  

I don't see the problem.

They all sound like typical dickish things that cyclists do. Well worthy of a small fine to discourage them.

Gonna be hard getting 40 Euro out of a 10 year old cycling on a footpath ...it would probably be a step leading to some form of taxation via a licence to own a bike or something overly stupid to drain money from us

Gonna be hard getting 40 Euro out of a 10 year old cycling on a footpath ...it would probably be a step leading to some form of taxation via a licence to own a bike or something overly stupid to drain money from us

The big question about cyclists, apart from, what the f*** are they doing on the pavement, is why they aren't required to have insurance?

• Like 1

I would assume the rules would only apply to adults (over 16s). I think that's how it is in this country regarding cycling on pavements, although I'm no expert)

I would assume the rules would only apply to adults (over 16s). I think that's how it is in this country regarding cycling on pavements, although I'rm no expe[r]t)

You run into lamp posts a bit, and occasionally topple over barrier tape into muddy holes dug for public works - that sort of thing??

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

Whenever I'm driving: 

"For f**k's sake, get off the road you stupid c***, look at that big empty pavement over there"

Whenever I'm a pedestrian:

"Woah, did you say that!? That idiot just nearly took me out, doesn't he know he should be on the road?"

Edited by Paddywhack

When a fly manages to get into a room with the window slightly open then spends the next 5 minutes trying to get out when the window is wide open. Also hate when they fly right past your ear, that horrible buzzing sound.

• Like 3

In reply to makeminevanilla; nearly all 'racing' cyclists that you see on the roads do have insurance; as do touring cyclists who are members of the Cyclists Touring Club (CTC). With cycling being pretty popular theses days, you never know who is a racing cyclist or a 'weekend warrior' but believe me a good number will have insurance. Mine, obtained through British Cycling, costs about £50 p.a. and covers me should I damage some ones car or cause an accident etc. Perhaps it should be compulsory but then perhaps helmets should be too. 

• Like 2

Â