Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not had as much as a sniffle or a sneeze all winter.  3 days before a big weekend away to Leeds with the boys for a mates 30th and I'm coughing and spluttering all over my friends and colleagues.

Couldn't **** script it.

• Like 1

Lighter mornings, I always get up with the sun, I don't know why, I just always have.

It means I'm getting into work for about 7:30am even though I don't start till 9.

I just hate hanging around so I just end up leaving home stupidly early

Lighter mornings, I always get up with the sun, I don't know why, I just always have.

It means I'm getting into work for about 7:30am even though I don't start till 9.

I just hate hanging around so I just end up leaving home stupidly early

I'm the opposite, I love the lighter mornings, subconsciously I feel like I've had a lie in as its lighter. Also, as I have 2 young children and I have to sneak around in the dark in the morning it makes my life slightly easier.

good excuse to flake out. 'big weekends' with the 'boys/lads/wolfpack' are for losers. sit in with a book, that's what us cool cats do.

spend all weekend on the internet you mean ;)

Page 3? ;)

In all seriousness, invest in some blinds or curtains

nah it doesn't work, it only takes the room to get slightly lighter and I'm awake, it doesn't bother me waking up early, I find I feel more refreshed because I am waking up naturally rather than relying on an alarm, its just the fact that I can't sit around in the morning to wait till a reasonable time to leave for work

nah it doesn't work, it only takes the room to get slightly lighter and I'm awake, it doesn't bother me waking up early, I find I feel more refreshed because I am waking up naturally rather than relying on an alarm, its just the fact that I can't sit around in the morning to wait till a reasonable time to leave for work

Blackout Blinds FTW.

Both kids have them in their rooms and they are both pitch black all night.

Blackout Blinds FTW.

That's because the sun has gone :lol:

;)

• Like 4

Blackout Blinds FTW.

That's because the sun has gone :lol:

;)

full_moon.jpg

Blackout Blinds FTW.

That's because the sun has gone [emoji38]

;)

full_moon.jpg
Yes, because the blinding MOON is enough to blast rays of light strong enough to penetrate curtains..

And if you can't tell, i was being sarcastic..

*slams door*

/homer

When professional footballers miss the goal by about 100 yards.  I swear I see it happen mor eoften in the Premier League than Sunday league.

I was pretty glad about it when Brown Ideye did it on Saturday...

Blackout Blinds FTW.

;)

full_moon.jpg
Yes, because the blinding MOON is enough to blast rays of light strong enough to penetrate curtains..

*slams door*

/homer

Well yes I got the joke , I was merely adding some pedantry to the occaision based on the fact that  the moonlight will penetrate most curtains , hence , not pitch black

and why people buy blackout blinds :)

• Like 1

Blackout Blinds FTW.

;)

full_moon.jpg

*slams door*

/homer

Well yes I got the joke , I was merely adding some pedantry to the occaision based on the fact that the moonlight will penetrate most curtains , hence , not pitch black

and why people buy blackout blinds :)

I was being facetious..

Omg tonezone, cam'annnnnnn!

good excuse to flake out. 'big weekends' with the 'boys/lads/wolfpack' are for losers. sit in with a book, that's what us cool cats do.

I like to mope in self pity as well CED. I know how you feel. Just remember

200_s.gif

Â