Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The constant Giants lovefest in American sports threads

Isn't that balanced out by the constant arguing on the main VT forum?

Ok lovefest was the wrong work, they all sound just like Villa fans trying to get rid of all their players and their coach etc (not that i dont agree) It just pisses me off (and probably shouldnt) that the giants get like 10 x the attention of any other US team and even have their own thread

Edit, Predictions and general chat (which includes all other tteams) has 79 pages and Giants news has 121 pages

P.S this has nothing to do with me being an eagles fan

Edited by zak
  • Like 1

Ok lovefest was the wrong work, they all sound just like Villa fans trying to get rid of all their players and their coach etc (not that i dont agree) It just pisses me off (and probably shouldnt) that the giants get like 10 x the attention of any other US team and even have their own thread

Edit, Predictions and general chat (which includes all other tteams) has 79 pages and Giants news has 121 pages

:lol:

I don't know what it was, when you said the things about what you said, but I agree. I think.

Go Beavers! Is that a team?

**** estate agents. We had an offer accepted on a house a few months' ago, this has been dragging on because the person we "bought" the house off has gone into a care home, now members of that family are kicking up trouble saying they have legal right for said house but that's another story

In the time we've been sorting out buying said house, our current tenancy agreement in our rented property runs out the end of February, so we get a letter from the letting agent yesterday that reads

"blah blah blah, pay us £175+vat if you wish to increase the tenancy by 6 months"

Now, ive been stung by this before, I even have it writing that this agent, would not charge us money to keep the existing agreement in place at no extra cost at the end of the original lease expiring, I.e. When our 12 month lease ended, it would go to a month to month rent which would only end when either us, or the land lord wanted out.

30 minutes on the phone being told that the agreement we had 12 months ago is not legally binding, they have the right to change terms and either we pay up or **** off.

words removed. The **** lot of em.

30 minutes on the phone being told that the agreement we had 12 months ago is not legally binding, they have the right to change terms and either we pay up or **** off.

Don't take their word for it; go and get some legal advice. If they can change the terms, so can you. Probably.

surely they should give you notice ahead of any change in terms?

But **** despise estate agents, have dealt with some really awful, disingenuous heaps of shit. The profession just attracts cockroaches, sadly.

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 1

Little Mix being listed as a "Soul / R&B" group on Pointless. In what universe?!

I think this has come up before but R&B these days is just shit pop with by bands with at least one black member in it. Nothing to do with the proper stuff.

To continue the quiz show theme, that new female Egghead is irritating.

Little Mix being listed as a "Soul / R&B" group on Pointless. In what universe?!

I think this has come up before but R&B these days is just shit pop with by bands with at least one black member in it. Nothing to do with the proper stuff.

'R&B is rhythm and blues, 'RnB' is the shit stuff.

• Like 1

Yeah, but I struggle to see how Little Mix even qualify under the new definition of RnB! Unless they're talking about the fat one's face, and it stands for Round & Big?!

• Like 2

Â