Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Do you know what really grinds my gears... I'm sitting in a restaurant and I have just taken a bite of my food, and a waitress or waiter comes along and says "is everything ok with your meal?" **** off!! Let me eat it and then I will tell YOU if it is shit.

people who leave small amounts of coffee and tea in the cup but say they've finished... theres half a gobful in there you wastful poops.
I did this one several pages back. My missus does it every single time.

people who leave small amounts of coffee and tea in the cup but say they've finished... theres half a gobful in there you wastful poops.

My family have always left some tea in the bottom of the cup and I guess, I'm brought up the same way. I presume it's down to the tradition (in the "good old days") when tea wasn't in a bag but instead it was made from tea leaves at the bottom of your cup. I always leave a sip or so at the bottom of my cup - it just seems so wrong to do otherwise!

(and yes, I was born after the "good old days").

My family have always left some tea in the bottom of the cup and I guess, I'm brought up the same way. I presume it's down to the tradition (in the "good old days") when tea wasn't in a bag but instead it was made from tea leaves at the bottom of your cup.

Yes. It is. I DID drink tea in pre-teabag days, and then I left the dregs.

BUT WE DON'T NEED TO DO THAT ANY MORE!!!!

My family have always left some tea in the bottom of the cup and I guess, I'm brought up the same way. I presume it's down to the tradition (in the "good old days") when tea wasn't in a bag but instead it was made from tea leaves at the bottom of your cup.

I've recently taken to leaving the teabag in the cup, then when I'm finished, sucking the teabag for a final strong belt :) Yes, I know, I'm a knacker :)

I've recently taken to leaving the teabag in the cup, then when I'm finished, sucking the teabag for a final strong belt :) Yes, I know, I'm a knacker :)

summer-disgusted.gif

Â