Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It was a joke. I forgot the obligatory smiley.
Oopsy. Twas quite an important smiley though :lol:

I didn't think the jump from "internet grooming" to actual "hair grooming" would go unnoticed, especially given the grooming thread on the forum at this time. Obviously I didn't account for the Irish contingent...I'm half Irish so I'm allowed to say that ;):D;)

Much like giving to Charity, I commend people who are vegetarian for morale reasons, as long as they keep it to themselves.

Nothing worse than doing a good deed just so everyone else can be told about it... Secret Millionaire being the worst example.

Much like giving to Charity, I commend people who are vegetarian for moral reasons, as long as they keep it to themselves.

I don't have much of a problem with that, what I was trying to say was that their arguments from science don't stand up to scrutiny.

Sorry, I know I've been good lately, but I can't let this one go:

mo·rale (m-rl)

n.

The state of the spirits of a person or group as exhibited by confidence, cheerfulness, discipline, and willingness to perform assigned tasks.

mor·al (môrl, mr-)

adj.

1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.

2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.

3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.

Much like giving to Charity, I commend people who are vegetarian for moral reasons, as long as they keep it to themselves.

I don't have much of a problem with that, what I was trying to say was that their arguments from science don't stand up to scrutiny.

I'd agree with you there.

Of the 4 that I know, 3 of them cannot come up with a clear reason for being vegetarian, which is fine, I dont like Ice Cream, and dont feel the need to justify it either.

It's the remaining one that does it for attention who annoys me.

I don't like ice cream, either - too cold. Makes my head, sinuses and teeth ache, and my throat go practically paralysed.

Why can't somebody invent slightly warmer ice cream?

I agree, but people tend to laugh when you tell them it's too cold!

Ice cream that is allowed to melt in a bowl at room temperature is about the best

Yuck, that tastes like milk, but with waaaay too much sugar.

I honestly don't see how it's possible someone can NOT enjoy ice cream :lol: even if they suffer the occasional toothache.

I knew a chap who accidentally stabbed his eye with a mint cornetto. It's safe to say he didn't enjoy his ice-cream. Of course, for months afterwards everybody sang "Just one retinnaaaa" anytime he was around.

Â