Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Ice cream that is allowed to melt in a bowl at room temperature is about the best

Yuck, that tastes like milk, but with waaaay too much sugar.

I honestly don't see how it's possible someone can NOT enjoy ice cream :lol: even if they suffer the occasional toothache.

Maybe you like it because you live in a hot climate?

I eat it occasionally, but - like curry - it's definitely one of those things I wouldn't miss if I never had it again. In fact, curry followed by ice cream is probably my most "meh" meal. :)

China - why, is it that surprising? :lol:
No, I just had the idea you hadn't been much beyond Singapore, sorry. ISTR you said you'd never experienced snow - or did I imagine that?

Rarely snows in Beijing. Where did you get that idea that I haven't travelled much anyway?

Mostly within Asia (and Australia) though, travelling to Europe is expensive.

I really should hide my hair clippers. My hair was just getting back to a normal length again, but I just went to the toilet there, saw the clippers open and went for it. I look like Stevo's cousin again

That ^^^^

I love my car, its an average car but it's mine, but I won't post it as my profile pic, as it makes people know what car you have so they can identify it easier and sellotape a traffic cone to your roof.

The fact that my laptop no longer "goes to sleep" when I close the lid. It used to, all the settings are the same (i.e. it's set to "go to sleep" when the lid is closed) but it doesn't do it.

It just keeps on running.

A minor inconvenience as I should shut it down anyway, but I keep forgetting, closing the laptop, and then I come back several hours later to find it's been running the entire time. Annoying.

Â