Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That annoys me.

Also when girls keep posting updates on Facebook about the state of their relationship - "omg I sooo love him" "He's the one" "Lovely day yesterday, roses the whole lot", "Can't wait to I see such and such".

Piss away off nobody gives a fiddlers ****.

In the U.S where they dont include tax in any of the prices!? Just tell me how much im going to have to pay you idiots!

Beats hiding the tax in the retail price, I say.

(a major part, I suspect, of why the highest US sales tax rate is 11.5% (in some cities in Illinois) as opposed to the 20%-plus rates common in VAT regimes)

In the U.S where they dont include tax in any of the prices!? Just tell me how much im going to have to pay you idiots!

Beats hiding the tax in the retail price, I say.

(a major part, I suspect, of why the highest US sales tax rate is 11.5% (in some cities in Illinois) as opposed to the 20%-plus rates common in VAT regimes)

I just want to know what i have to pay, not a number that doesnt represent how much im going to have to fork out.

Definately not getting into tax rates, but im fairly sure that the UK are getting shafted out of loads of extra tax because of this!

When relatives (who you actually want to visit) say "We should get together soon" and you know full well they have no intention of doing that.

My aunt is terrible for it.

"I'll come up for a visit"

"We'll have a day out soon"

"We'll go to a Villa match together"

"I want to bring you into town and buy you a nice jumper or something"

Yeah ok, definitely. Never happens. I never want it to happen though, so it's alright, but her continuing with the fantasy is annoying. I know she's probably just saying these things because she doesn't know how else to finish a conversation with me, because otherwise there's no real prospect of ever seeing me. I'm very poor at visiting family, mostly because I don't want to. I like that there is a bond forever because we share a little dna, but that doesn't mean that we're going to get along and have loads to talk about when we meet up. I share 99% of my dna with dolphins aswell, but I don't want to go shopping with them.

People who give it large gobbing off wanting a scrap...yet their girlfriend can apparently 'hold them back'!!!

Bit like Gattuso last night, drops the nut...walks away...then when everyone crowds round him and there is no way of getting to Joe Jordon he goes mental...yeah your tough...bellend!!!

Agreed wiggy, I can't pricks like that when you see them in town on a Saturday night. Giving it loads when there's a crowd around.

Also, on this theme when there is a bit of an altercation between 2 blokes, a bit of hand bags and all you can hear is the screech of women drives me up the wall.

I'm a rapid reader. Whenever we did reading in class I would always be miles ahead as I don't read at a snails pace. That pissed me off no end.

I'm a rapid reader. Whenever we did reading in class I would always be miles ahead as I don't read at a snails pace. That pissed me off no end.

The opposite pisses me off.

Always been a particularly slow reader, annoyingly.

Â