Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Where does your definition of "older" begin...  :suspect:

My initial post was referring to pensioner types, however, the age when it becomes wrong is actually much lower. Maybe about 30.

pd2001995.jpg

:(

I ordered a new TV that came today, and I've been looking forward all day to setting it up for my PS4 that also came today. The damn TV is missing the screws to attach the base stand, and I can't find the correct size screws in any shops.

Amazon's solution: Ship the entire TV back, and they'll send a replacement that hopefully has the right screws.

LG's solution: **** you.

If I have to send the TV back anyway I think I'll get a replacement that isn't an LG.

I did look in the box. Then I opened it from the other end, and look again to get another sense of perspective. Then I looked in the little transparent plastic bag that held the other screws, then my pockets, and then back in the box. Definitely missing. :(

Where does your definition of "older" begin...  :suspect:

My initial post was referring to pensioner types, however, the age when it becomes wrong is actually much lower. Maybe about 30.

pd2001995.jpg

:(

As a 34 year old who has a beanie surgically grafted to scalp..wrong?

Two things:

1)My word removed neighbour who thinks it is appropriate to hold conference calls in his car every morning for about half an hour. Through his car radio. With all the doors open. And the engine running. At 6am.

2)My word removed neighbour moving to about half a mile from where my Mom lives. So I'll still be able to hear him whenever I visit her.

I know in the grand scheme of things I don't really have that much to complain about, wouldn't wish harm on him or anything. Obviously there's much worse happening every day and it's not like I live in Iraq or anything. All I'm saying is, why can't he?

• Like 1

Â