Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

ooh! ooh! I have one!!

When someone brings in something like cakes or chocolate into the office and offers whatever it is around to people, you always get 1 woman having to discuss if they're bad for you, how bad for you they are or how long it will take them to "burn" the food off.

Either take the cake or don't you fatty.

Yeah.

They're normally about 25 stone, and lecturing someone about how there's too many calories in that muffin, so she doesn't have one while she digs into her Jumbo bag of maltesers.

ooh! ooh! I have one!!

When someone brings in something like cakes or chocolate into the office and offers whatever it is around to people, you always get 1 woman having to discuss if they're bad for you, how bad for you they are or how long it will take them to "burn" the food off.

Either take the cake or don't you fatty.

"How many points in a bullit, because you're going to eat one, if you don't shut up!!"

bullitt-movie-poster-1968-1010463002.jpgVs 44_special_rn_silver_bullet_brass_case.j

Doesn't actually bother me that much.

Me neither, surely posting pics of stuff you're doing is what Facebook is all about. If you're lucky you get holiday bikini pics as well.

If girls truly knew what men were like they would not post bikini pics.

• Like 1

Me neither, surely posting pics of stuff you're doing is what Facebook is all about. If you're lucky you get holiday bikini pics as well.

It is what facebook is all about. Facebook for rocket polishers, that is. Thankfully, I'd guess about 90% of FB users don't have the need (narcissist, "look at me" element) to do that.

A few photo's of their holiday is perfectly acceptable in my view.

My gripe was at people who post to facebook, whilst they are on holiday basically gloating that they are on holiday.

Repost, but I have a great colleague who posts everything on instagram. Hint, july 16

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

Facebook is for attention.

I suppose it's to be expected.

I mean, the whole premise of Facebook is either to use it as a diary (I was there, at this time) or for average people, who do average things to bellow those things to everyone else.

As has been discussed before, the absolute worst offenders on Facebook are the "Feeling low today guys.. :(" people, they know FULL WELL what they're doing.

If you're feeling that low, go see a councillor.

My gripe was at people who post to facebook, whilst they are on holiday basically gloating that they are on holiday.

i don't mind that , its the people that just upload everything from the memory stick without any attempt to remove blurred or crap photo's ... I like looking at travel pics , gives me some pointers as to places i may visit  ..what i don't want to see is a blurred night time shot of the pizza that your child ( with red eyes because you didn't remove the red eye with a simple click of a button ) had on day 4 of the holiday

For the record i SHALL be telling all my Facebook friends that I'm sitting in the BA lounge drinking beer in just over 5 hours time so you have been pre-warned

I mean, the whole premise of Facebook is either to use it as a diary (I was there, at this time) or for average people, who do average things to bellow those things to everyone else.

As has been discussed before, the absolute worst offenders on Facebook are the "Feeling low today guys.. :(" people, they know FULL WELL what they're doing.

and if he's not available your MP ?  :P

• Like 1

Repost, but I have a great colleague who posts everything on instagram. Hint, july 16

Some people should post everything they do.  I'm prepared to filter through the lame stuff.

Guilty as charged. I posted up a couple of pictures while away, not to gloat, just to show family and friends where we were. Seems to me it's an integral function of Facebook to share when you are doing something interesting.

Its the silly bints who 'check in' every cool place they are at on facebook that do my head in. 'Ooo look how intresting my life is ' -Nice restaurant - check in. Holiday airport - check in. Night out - check in.

Yet why dont the silly bints check in when they go lidl?? Or to the STD clinic??

• Like 2

Its the silly bints who 'check in' every cool place they are at on facebook that do my head in. 'Ooo look how intresting my life is ' -Nice restaurant - check in. Holiday airport - check in. Night out - check in.

Yet why dont the silly bints check in when they go lidl?? Or to the STD clinic??

Are you just jealous because you're sat at home again stalking their facebook? ;)

• Like 2

Agree about the woe-is-me types.

Oh and it's counsellor

No problemo :D Its people like Tony that say "nar nar nannar nar, I'm on my holidays and you're not" that grind my gears :lol:

grinds-my-gears11.jpg

it's not a holiday this time , I'm visiting my in-laws  ... it will be worse than visiting France

Agree about the woe-is-me types.

Oh and it's counsellor

been done  ..

Are you just jealous because you're sat at home again stalking their facebook? ;)

Ingram that's out of order!

• Like 1

Â