Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

make what you want of this but a old mate of mine propositioned me twice, was high on drugs at the time and that was the reason why he done it but it still bamboozled me.

twice? were you leading him on ruge?

Almost hit someone while leaving the bathroom just now. Said "sorry" immediately, but I think he didn't hear me, and so (while I was walking away) he sounded a bit irritated as he went, "watch where you're walking."

Not a great day

Work. I get decent pay for what I actually do but the NHS being the way it is it's stating to get soul destroying. Inept management, brown nosing, politics, pay freezes etc... I think I'm ready for something different.

Don't work for a bank, it's exactly the same, except for the pay freezes (I'm not a high flying banker with a million pound bonus :()

It seems hardly possible that working for a bank is as miserable an experience as dealing with them as a customer.

But I suppose it is possible that for a decent sort of person working for a bank, the whole banking culture must be pretty unbearable too.

If only the million pound bonuses was the worst of it.

Spending two glorious weeks travelling a lot of the Yucatan Peninsula and then returning to this shithole (London). Big time depressed.

Sadly, the fundamental truth about holidays, is if they are good you feel miserable when you have to come back, and if they are lousy you are miserable because you wasted your money. :)

• Like 1

Watching nature documentaries whilst eating tea. Cannabalistic shark embryos, wtf?! Rough

You better palm your kids off to George then mate. Get out before they munch on you.

• Like 1

The conflict in Gaza. Every other day there's a truce or ceasefire and then a few days later it breaks down. Repeat. Repeat again.

I'm **** sick of hearing about it.

I think that what saddens me most about this conflict, apart from the hundreds upon hundreds of unnecessary civilian deaths, is that there's apparently a problem which can't be solved by DHUTWU.

Watching nature documentaries whilst eating tea. Cannabalistic shark embryos, wtf?! Rough

yeah i watched something about that a few years ago, very disturbing when you think about it. backs to the wall time if your one of those baby sharks.

There`s this aul bat who call around for tea with the wife every now and again...Anyway when she`s talking about people she feels thee need to do their accent when mentioning what they were saying ......its her mock English accent that grinds my gears...its shit and sounds nothing like the person in question and I just find it offensive .......she's a word removed

Â