Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who will eat something and put the wrapper back in the box / bag. Sweets are a prime example!

Tin of roses being a prime example of having to sort through a hundred empty wrappers before you can find one.

The use of the term "Baby Bump"

:x

On this note; the fact that pretty much everyone I know has shit out a little miracle in past 6 months, and subsequently how I have to look interested every time they feel the need to explain to me in vast detail how they raised an eyebrow etc.

'

I should think that a city like Bristol full of baby Roger Moores would be interesting.

The hairdressers.

There's a few things really:

1. I have to be there at half 11, which means I have to be up at half 10, far too early for my liking. Waking up time is 1 at the earliest.

2. Actually having my haircut and wondering will I end up coming out looking like a **** word removed.

3. Small talk. Do I want to have a chat? Well no, not particulary. But I also hate it when you sit down and just sit there is an awkward silence.

The hairdressers.

1. I have to be there at half 11, which means I have to be up at half 10, far too early for my liking. Waking up time is 1 at the earliest.

2. Actually having my haircut and wondering will I end up coming out looking like a **** word removed.

3. Small talk. Do I want to have a chat? Well no, not particulary. But I also hate it when you sit down and just sit there is an awkward silence.

The answer...

01557%5B1%5D.jpg

People who feel entitled to condescend to you if you don't have a gold lion next to your name....

Pleb! Get it away! Security! SECURITY!

The hairdressers.

The answer...

01557%5B1%5D.jpg

Will make you look like a **** word removed :D

People who feel entitled to condescend to you if you don't have a gold lion next to your name....

People who moan about the effectiveness/smooth running of the site, yet contribute zero towards its upkeep.

"Get your Money for Nothing and Your Chicks for Free".

Pleb! Get it away! Security! SECURITY!

More of a heretic or a blasphemer than a pleb, I reckon, Andrew. :lol: :winkold:

People who moan about the effectiveness/smooth running of the site, yet contribute zero towards its upkeep.

"Get your Money for Nothing and Your Chicks for Free".

You're simply wrong... the last donation I made was in 2009. But the thing is, I shouldn't have to justify anything to you. Nor do I have to donate every year, if I decide not to. It's none of your business. If I want to have a light hearted moan about the log in problem in the thread dedicated to said log in problem, I should be able to do so without being judged by you or anyone else.

Ok?

But the thing is, I shouldn't have to justify anything to you.

indeed you shouldn't. I've had a go at you. You've got upset. A touch of guilt perhaps? Who knows.

Nor do I have to donate every year, if I decide not to.

Indeed you don't. As i've posted elsewhere "You get your money for nothing and your chicks for free".

Some people donate, some don't (or don't do so very often). It's their (and your choice). You haven't donated in over a year. Your choice.

It's none of your business.

I can see you have not donated for some time, yet have had a bit of a moan about the maintenance of the site. I chose to make a comment. That's what this mesage board is all about fella - opinions and comments.

As I've said before, this place doesn't run on fresh air.

Â