Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

yeah, same boat, last thing I want to do is count as a click on their website or youtube or something

but at the same time.......

over here in sunny Wales we have the particularly classy 'British Party' and by some massive cock up we've (the electoral commission) allowed them the strap line on the ballot paper of 'remember Lee Rigby'

BBC article here

The gist of it is basically "We've been censored - BUT IT'S ALL ON OUR WEBSITE, GO AND HAVE A LOOK!" 

Oh, and apparently Nick Griffin is a peacekeeper in Syria. 

The party election broadcast from the BNP. I can't believe what I just watched, absolutely surreal and mental.

This. It was like a comedy sketch pisstake of the BNP. 

I'm conflicted. I have no desire to see it, but feel like I've missed out not seeing just how mental it is.    

I really want to see it ,it's worth knowing our enemy.  I also scan the Daily Mail every day to tut at it.  Was it on main stream TV?

The fact that despite the fact I take 3 or 4 flights a week at the moment, I still have a moment of panic every time I feel the engine slow down even a fraction. You'd think that after taking hundreds of plan journeys over the years, I'd have got used to it by now.

The fact that despite the fact I take 3 or 4 flights a week at the moment, I still have a moment of panic every time I feel the engine slow down even a fraction. You'd think that after taking hundreds of plan journeys over the years, I'd have got used to it by now.

I hope you're not a pilot.

imagejpg1_zps1be3c4e6.jpg

The party election broadcast from the BNP. I can't believe what I just watched, absolutely surreal and mental.

This. It was like a comedy sketch pisstake of the BNP. 

I'm conflicted. I have no desire to see it, but feel like I've missed out not seeing just how mental it is.    

I really want to see it ,it's worth knowing our enemy.  I also scan the Daily Mail every day to tut at it.  Was it on main stream TV?

Yup. it was on after the ITV news at teatime when I saw it. 

When Corden Met Barlow. Television has reached a new, twisted, sickening low.

I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that advert.

I did a little bit of sick in my mouth, when I saw the ad for that. 

I think I'm one of the very VERY few people who actually likes James corden.

Dunno why. I should hate him. But I don't.

Probably his tits

He's OK, when he's not being himself. If he stuck to acting, then we wouldn't have a problem. 

Quizmasters/quizmistresses who either get things very wrong or set questions with more than one possible answer.

Shouldn't be bothered as it's only a bit of fun but: get it right, eh? :D

I'm still refusing to talk to the quiz master at my local pub who reckoned Bryan Ferry wrote Jealous Guy

The ads on youtube videos.

Use Chrome.

Install the add on "Ad Blocker Pro"

Add VillaTalk to your white list.

Enjoy no adverts ever. Including all adverts on YouTube.

• Like 2

Â