Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm the opposite if i go around a house of someone who has OCD and lines the tea towels up perfectly or sorted their CD's in alphabetical order I'll deliberately move them ... I imagine the scream of "Nooooooooooooooo" when they realise that blur are next to the Stone Roses in their collection

yeah it's not everything, it's just spoons. I do the classic 'clothes dumped quite close to the linen basket' and anyone in the house that gets stressed by that sort of thing needs to chill out

I'm the opposite if i go around a house of someone who has OCD and lines the tea towels up perfectly or sorted their CD's in alphabetical order I'll deliberately move them ... I imagine the scream of "Nooooooooooooooo" when they realise that blur are next to the Stone Roses in their collection

You should do him a favour and just throw them cds in the bin ;-)

And Taylor swift - wouldn't touch her with yours

People who leave foil and paper lid covers on jars etc ...

example I made a coffee today .the wife just put the spoon through the foil instead of peeling the foil off 

& the butter that paper top under the lid .....why god oh why ....just put it in the bin !!!!!

and whilst we're on kitchen etiquette, I'm a fairly relaxed chap, but surely people can see that you need to lay a spoon convex side up when you've washed up. Laying a spoon concave up leaves a little drizzle of water to leave a water mark.

Surely any self respecting person has a cutlery holder so that all your washed up cutlery stands on end?

Jim White.

They build up his appearance on transfer deadline day on Sky Sports so much that I expect him to have a pyrotechnic display, his own theme music and ladies throwing rose petals at his feet when he enters the studio.

• Like 2

Deadline day in general.

I hate when the window "SLAMS SHUT"... immediately followed by them saying, "of course, things can still happen so stay tuned for the next few hours"

It's nonsense.

Jim White.

They build up his appearance on transfer deadline day on Sky Sports so much that I expect him to have a pyrotechnic display, his own theme music and ladies throwing rose petals at his feet when he enters the studio.

A million likes for this.

• Like 1

Â