Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Women who complain about their 'first world' problems, seriously, just shut the **** up, you're boring and not that important.

Yes! **** yes! Women coming into work and moaning that it took them an extra ten minutes to get from Sloane Square because the tube was down or the heel has come of their expensive shoes!

Oh! **** off!

Can I ask, is it the problems themselves that annoy you, or the use of the term "first world problems"? I personally find the latter more of a nuisance.

Last night was some beer lairiness.

Absolutely camel toed ten beers in two hours and told an American he looked like a burns victim.

I hate beer culture.

You've made yourself look insensitive there to be fair.

Oh massively insensitive. Although I didn't set out to be a nob.

I can't say I subscribe to beer culture though. I enjoy the odd beer from time to time but I don't go out with the mindset im going to tonk that many beers. It was a Christmas get together with a few friends of mine. (3 Iranian, 2 kiwis and 3 Americans).

• Like 1

I would have if my whole family wasn't around.

Won 'categories' on the answer of Lagos as the capital of Nigeria. It's Abuja. Swine.

Tbf to your dad it did only change from Lagos 21 years ago :)

On a quiz theme

Downloaded an app called "Quiz Up" on the phone

They have football under "soccer" grrrrrrr

Apart from that its a good app , loads of quiz categories and you play random people around the world

Capital Cities quiz really highlights how little Americans know about Europe :)

Capital Cities quiz really highlights how little Americans know about Europe :)

I wonder how many Europeans could confidently point out the capital cities of each state on a map of the US, though.
There is a category for that as well :) however state capitals is barely of interest to anyone , I'm talking about capitals of major countries on the planet....how can anyone in the world not know that Paris is the capital of France ... One person I played didn't know where London was the capital of FFS

I do find a lot of Americans (even intelligent ones) identify Europe as if it's one country and struggle to differentiate between the massive diversity on the continent. I mean for many languages are door there. They'll generalise something happening in Slovakia and just say "oh you Europeans" to a British or French person.

My friend (British) once got asked if he knew somebody who lives in Toulouse.

Â