Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A woman at work complimented me on my outfit and said I look incredible... :D

...Then she asked if I have a boyfriend. :(

I may need to rethink my wardrobe.

gay.gif

Sorry, I just love that emoticon! 

• Like 3

I've just had a van insurance quote of £4,442.

Van is worth about £1000, so they think im going to completely write it off 4 and a half times a year.

£4,442?!

My Mustang only cost £600 and I've only been driving 2 years.

I suppose the insurers have calculated that the majority of time the Mustang will be off the road or you'll be at home getting quotes from oil producing countries.

I'll be driving it to the office next week ^_^

Today I realised that from the second floor I can overlook the area Wainy is moving to. With a decent sniper rifle I could probably pick him off...

Van is worth about £1000, so they think im going to completely write it off 4 and a half times a year.

No they think you're going to go and plow it into a Bugatti Veyron, write it and your van off, then kill the occupants of both.

Well, they don't actually think it's that likely, about 40/1.

The term "beer fear". It's a misnomer.

I know too well all the awful feelings that result with a hangover, but fear is not one of them - pain, nausea, regret, remorse, embarrassment, shame, depression, anger, disgust, you name it - but not fear.

Beer fear is what I get before I start drinking - knowing that the result will probably be as above.

Case in point: I'm going to be on the lash tomorrow (both lunchtime and evening), and - although I know I'll be as happy as Larry at some stage - the thought of the aftermath is already filling me with dread. :(

The term 'on the lash'...sounds really cringey.

No they think you're going to go and plow it into a Bugatti Veyron, write it and your van off, then kill the occupants of both.

Well, they don't actually think it's that likely, about 40/1.

... or into a queue at a bus stop.

So I'm in Tesco this evening and some fella starts bitching to his girlfriend about the price of a can opener that was €6, he'd no intention of buying it, but was giving out the price as we went from aisle to aisle. If you don't think it's a fair price don't buy it.

Â