Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Morrissey-Autobiography.jpg

OK, everybody knows I can't stand the guy, but I guess he's as entitled to put out a crappy cash-in book for his fawning fans as the next irritating celeb.

But... Penguin Classics? REALLY???

What difference does it make?

It indirectly raises the word removed to the same literary profile as Wilde, Stoker, Austen etc. 

chrisp65, on 21 Oct 2013 - 4:07 PM, said:chrisp65, on 21 Oct 2013 - 4:07 PM, said:chrisp65, on 21 Oct 2013 - 4:07 PM, said:chrisp65, on 21 Oct 2013 - 4:07 PM, said:chrisp65, on 21 Oct 2013 - 4:07 PM, said:chrisp65, on 21 Oct 2013 - 4:07 PM, said:chrisp65, on 21 Oct 2013 - 4:07 PM, said:chrisp65, on 21 Oct 2013 - 4:07 PM, said:chrisp65, on 21 Oct 2013 - 4:07 PM, said:chrisp65, on 21 Oct 2013 - 4:07 PM, said:

will Mr Morrissey's book be available as a talking book?

who would voice it?

Timmy Mallet?

Julian Fellowes?

Joe Pasquale?

better still why not have it as a singing book

Edit .. media fail  ... I'm a dunce

Edit by limpid. Do't use url= tags, just past in the http: address and the site will detect it's youtube.

Edited by limpid

This Simpsons tapped out mobile game bollocks. My gf and brother are addicted to it. Its utter shite and always on in the background. ****'s me right off.

Edited by Ingram85

This Simpsons tapped out mobile game bollocks. My gf and brother are addicted to it. Its utter shite and always on in the background. ****'s me right off.

I played that for a while and got utterly pissed off with it, you basically wait 24 hours to spend 5 minutes on it and all it wants you to do is spend real money to buy stuff on it, I am sure that I read somewhere that to get the entire ''simpsons town'' it costs about £80 with all of the in app purchases

I downloaded it and played it once and deleted it once I'd heard a few woo hoo's and the novelty of it ...

turbo the snail game however is pretty cool and addictive :)

I love pistachios, but I hate the shells. I end up sitting beside a mound of shells. I either need to bring a bowl in advance or invest in a mini wood-chipper. I know, I know. Why not just have a bin and throw them basketball style from the comfort of your seat? Well, ladies, I don't like having a bin anywhere but the kitchen or bathroom.

• Like 1

Â