VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

Benteke is in my starting lineup.I watched Arsenal in the Emerates Cup and was not impressed and Liverpool did not impress me against Celtic.I think we can get a draw at Arsenal and as we will not have to contend with Suarez I think we can get a result against Liverpool.Benteke will be central to both of those ideas.

• Like 1

Right. This is getting on my tits.

I can only login on my computer at work, when I try on my one at home or my phone it fails despite the fact I'm using exactly the same login details.

Any suggestions?

Contact Nicky Keyes.

• Like 2

Really stuck on this choice at the moment. Have 3m spare which I think is handy at the beginning if I want to tinker early. 

Current back line is Baines - Mertesacker - Terry with Coleman and Garrido. Don't like having two Everton defenders so which is better out of the following

Baines + Dzeko +3m

OR

Baker + RVP +0m and first choice backline of Coleman - Mertesacker - Terry???

My other two forwards are Lukaku and Anelka and the later option limits my ability to bring in Benteke for Dzeko or Lukaku if I want in a few weeks 

I'm starting to feel confident about my dark horse striker Jozy Altidore. Hat trick today on international duty vs. Bosnia.

Don't forget the tidy assist to Eddie Johnson!

I considered both Bony and van Wolfswinkel as possible great value options, but decided on starting Jozy up front alongside Benteke and Lukaku.

Kiwi I'd go with Baker/RVP cuz Dzeko mightn't play, RVP will probably start like a train and Coleman gets used as a winger anyway so he'll get assists and goals plus perhaps the odd clean sheet.

I'm also still unsure quite why Mertesacker is so much more popular with the fans than Koscielny is despite both being the same price and Koscielny being by far the superior defender.

You can't this season use the players Bonus points as a guide to this year as the BP system has completely changed (for the better imo) Some players goy huge BP last year, will drop, others who got jack will rise, that is the key to winning this season I think

You can't this season use the players Bonus points as a guide to this year as the BP system has completely changed (for the better imo) Some players goy huge BP last year, will drop, others who got jack will rise, that is the key to winning this season I think

I can't see a change from last year's system.

EDIT : Found it. It is detailed on one page and not on the other.

How has the BP system changed? I wasn't a fan of the system they used last year.

Much more like OPTA stats this season, contributions to game will be assessed and not voted on by ESPN panel. Top three layers get the points still but at least there is a rationale behind them

No clue, but If Spurs get Lamela then he will be off.

If he goes then I wall have 12 $$$$ to spend.

He's currently 'injured' anyway. Didn't play for Wales last night and may not play for Spurts at the weekend.

damn. might have to bring Bent back in. FFS

Such is the nature of doing an early fantasy team. I feel your pain. My midfield is in a state of constant flux.

Kiwi I'd go with Baker/RVP cuz Dzeko mightn't play, RVP will probably start like a train and Coleman gets used as a winger anyway so he'll get assists and goals plus perhaps the odd clean sheet.

I'm also still unsure quite why Mertesacker is so much more popular with the fans than Koscielny is despite both being the same price and Koscielny being by far the superior defender.

Dzeko has been carving it up in pre-season and Pellegrini has said he will be the main striker. He was top scorer for City last season despite only playing 1800+ minutes which is almost half the possible. I can't pass him up at 7.5m. 

Alarmingly after spending so much time figuring out my team it's quite close to the guy who finished 2nd last season so probably won't be so unique. Here it is anyway. May change before K.O.

2e3724b20e82ba07ce2e0bf54d308322.jpg

Edited by Kiwivillan

Â