VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

Who hasn't played? I thought all teams had now played one game? Are you talking about the Villa / Chelsea match?

Yep.

Double game week for us and Chelsea (although neither of us play at all in Week 3, so I'll ship a couple of my players out by then)

Solid start. 75pts with 5 performances still to come (3+captain). Although 2 of them are in fantasy-conflict with each other (Benteke & Ivanovic)

Solid start. 75pts with 5 performances still to come (3+captain). Although 2 of them are in fantasy-conflict with each other (Benteke & Ivanovic)

Do we have the same team? :o

I also have the same conflict, same points......

Edited by PieFacE

i heard someone mention you get like - points or something for transfers now? how does that work? i got Kompany on my team and if it turns out hell be out for 6 months i might change him for someone else. help a newbie out ;)

edit: saw you got one free transfer and the rest is 4 points deduction!

Edited by tomaspg

i heard someone mention you get like - points or something for transfers now? how does that work? i got Kompany on my team and if it turns out hell be out for 6 months i might change him for someone else. help a newbie out ;)

You get one free each week.  If you don't use it you get 2 free the next week.  But 2 is the max per week (so it's not 3 the following week).  You can make as many transfers as you want, but each subsequent (non-free) transfer costs you 4pts a piece.

Do we have the same team? :o

I also have the same conflict, same points......

We've actually got very different teams Mr.Piehead :) You can check mine out by clicking on it in the VT league.

You get one free each week.  If you don't use it you get 2 free the next week.  But 2 is the max per week (so it's not 3 the following week).  You can make as many transfers as you want, but each subsequent (non-free) transfer costs you 4pts a piece.

Worth mentioning, for anyone that doesn't know, you get a wildcard that you can play once in the season that gives you unlimited transfers for the week.

Wild card played. 

SubStandard Liege now line up as follows....

Hart

Baines 

Zabaleta

Cahill

Tony Moon

Michu 

Mata 

Nolan

Soldado

Benteke

Lambert

BOOOOOOM!!!!! 

(although I'm regretting leaving Mata in) 

Wild card played. 

SubStandard Liege now line up as follows....

Hart

Baines 

Zabaleta

Cahill

Tony Moon

Michu 

Mata 

Nolan

Soldado

Benteke

Lambert

BOOOOOOM!!!!! 

(although I'm regretting leaving Mata in) 

Mata is possibly the second best fantasy player after RVP. Your teams ok but played the WC? Only reason I'd play WC this early was if I felt I absolutely had to get RVP in. I'm a little concerned by your potentially weak midfield and I'm still not convinced by the Soldado hype.

P.S. Cahill WTF? He only played because Luiz injured/transfer speculated. Don;t think he's going to be that regular starter

Edited by Kiwivillan

Worth mentioning, for anyone that doesn't know, you get a wildcard that you can play once in the season that gives you unlimited transfers for the week.

And you get a 'January-only' wildcard aswell. So 2 per season. The January one because weather can decimate the schedule.

Â