VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

I dropped Silva for Cazorla, and gave Cazorla the "C"  :angry:

Thankfully I had RVP, Benteke and Nolan to keep me in the top 70. 

Wondering if Villa and Chelsea players earn us points this Wed.?

So will Soldado get 3 bonus points for stroking home a soft penalty and not doing much else other than "getting into great positions"

He did but it isn't at all like last year, the points are decided by opta like stats. In the Liverpool v Stoke game, Mignolet got the 3 points and Glenn Johnson got the 2 points, neither did much in the way of goal scoring or assisting

for **** sake.. im last and mourinho doesnt play either luiz or mata! rocket polisher..

hopefully kompany and dzeko can do something useful tomorro...

I don't get it. Luiz was all but confirmed and Mata doubtful to take part against Hull. You got to do some research. Mourinho is a rocket polisher for starting Torres over Lukaku, I'll give you that.

So will Soldado get 3 bonus points for stroking home a soft penalty and not doing much else other than "getting into great positions"

He did but it isn't at all like last year, the points are decided by opta like stats. In the Liverpool v Stoke game, Mignolet got the 3 points and Glenn Johnson got the 2 points, neither did much in the way of goal scoring or assisting

I know, I'm well aware. It's like how they score points in NRL (League). I've seen the list and I'm saying I don't see what the hell Soldado did to get top in Bonus points.

Taking it very seriously aren't you Kiwi! ;)

I'm about 80th with 53 points, but I essentially have 6 players left to play. 2 City players (Zaba and Dzeko) and 4 involved in the Villa v Chelsea game (Ivanovic, Lukaku, Hazard and Benteke). So I'd expect to be a fair bit higher come Thursday.

Edited by Stevo985

:D

I am too.

I'll be bored of it in about 6 weeks (I've literally never finished a season of FF).

But for now I'm so into it.

(Winning a FF is the most anticlimactic thing ever by the way. I won our Euro 2012 one and our World Cup 2010 ("our" being me and my mates)  And literally no-one cared apart from me :D )

We have a league in work and we do care, we stick £6 a month into the pot.

£55 a month to the monthly winner and the other £11 accumulates over the season for the final winner

It makes you stay competitive

• Like 1

£55 a month to the monthly winner and the other £11 accumulates over the season for the final winner

That's a great idea.

Not so much the pot at the end. But the monthly winner. Keeps people interested even if they've no chance of winning.

I like.

That's a great idea.

Not so much the pot at the end. But the monthly winner. Keeps people interested even if they've no chance of winning.

I like.

Yep thats why the majority of money goes each month, the yearly prize is more than a month but not by much

Last year seven different people out of nine won a month

for **** sake.. im last and mourinho doesnt play either luiz or mata! rocket polisher..

hopefully kompany and dzeko can do something useful tomorro...

I don't get it. Luiz was all but confirmed and Mata doubtful to take part against Hull. You got to do some research. Mourinho is a rocket polisher for starting Torres over Lukaku, I'll give you that.

what is this research your talking about?! i have to do more than look up names and statistics?!i think not ;) not last anymore so were all good! :)

thats pretty good actually, we just get bragging rights. and the peeps i play with are miles away so not often theres any bragging either!

Edited by tomaspg

Â