VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

bit early to register a team but will do week befroe season starts

Part of the fun for me is changing it 50 million times before kick off :D

• Like 2

Baker is currently the 5th most chosen defender in the game.  Granted, it'll be because he's only 4.0m but still 'n all.

I used to do this, but I'm so biased it pissed me off to have non- Villa players in a team. So I stopped.

NFL fantasy footy FTW

I used to do this, but I'm so biased it pissed me off to have non- Villa players in a team. So I stopped.

Come play with us Robert.

tumblr_mde6mc2tyb1ry9p5ko1_500.gif

Yeah, I do similar.

I can't have players from teams/clubs I dislike, or who have managers or dislike. And I also can't pick players i dislike.

Which leaves a very limited pool of mid table dross to pick from. Can't have Citeh, Scouserpool, Tottingham or Newcastle players, as i dislike said clubs, although Tottenham are not so bad now that Redknapp has left. I usually max out on players from Villa, and then mid table the rest of it, with the odd Chelsea or United player thrown in.

Then lose interest after a few weeks ....

Baker is currently the 5th most chosen defender in the game.  Granted, it'll be because he's only 4.0m but still 'n all.

will go down after 1st couple of OGs :P

Well he's up to 4th overall now !  Only Baines, Zabaleta & Mertesacker above him.  Gwan my son!

• Like 1

Â