Greatest English Film Ever

maqroll

Film taste is objective though and the definition of british film is a bit broad. I will stick my head above the parapet and be judged. My favourite british film is probably 4 weddings and a funeral, without any shame at all it could be that, Notting Hill or Love Actually. I love Richard Curtis's rom com shit and if its on I will probably watch it. I suspect there are "better" films out there, maybe passport to pimlico at a push but probably 4 weddings for me.

• Like 3

28 days later

Fish Called Wanda

Moon

Monty Python & the Holy Grail or Life of Brian

The Descent

In the Loop

Four Lions

A few of my favourites, out of them I'd probs go for Holy Grail.

• Like 1

28 days later

Fish Called Wanda

Moon

Monty Python & the Holy Grail or Life of Brian

The Descent

In the Loop

Four Lions

A few of my favourites, out of them I'd probs go for Holy Grail.

Four Lions is a great shout.

• Like 1

Anything with Danny dyer in it

He is a tremendous actor, probably second only to Jason Statham but I can't include most of his films because America have realised what a tremendous talent he is and have stole him away from us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lock Stock and Snatch are two films I like a lot. 

I do like Love Actually as well  :wub:  Purely for sentimental reasons though... it reminds me of a certain person in my life.

Widening the choice from English to British then I have to say Trainspotting is the best. Absolutely brilliant film. 

• Like 2

Anything with Danny dyer in it

He is a tremendous actor, probably second only to Jason Statham but I can't include most of his films because America have realised what a tremendous talent he is and have stole him away from us.

LOL

How about this masterpiece, 'The Heavy' starring Vinnie Jones and Blue's Lee Ryan

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Â