Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

After a win, the guy said that would shut up a few people. Once you create that divide it's no real surprise that people are extremely negative about him once it all went predictably tits up.

If he hadn't been such a prick I doubt he'd get the same level of interest.

McLeish and Garde have had jobs since and nobody enters them threads for example

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

After a win, the guy said that would shut up a few people. Once you create that divide it's no real surprise that people are extremely negative about him once it all went predictably tits up.

You’re right. Still proves what I was saying though 

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Again stunning post for a villa fan to make. Genuinely amazed.

what it's stunning for a Villa fan to point out what is actually happening?  

I'm amazed of what must be going on in your head,  I'm genuinely interested how you think a manager who is having to cope with a huge injury list is still managing to pull get results against Chelsea and will get their team to finish above us is worse than a manager who is showing nothing but signs that he is hugely out of his depth. 

Do you believe every Villa fan should just stick their head in the sand and ignore what's actually happening like you are?

Edited by Stuartc445

1 minute ago, Stuartc445 said:

what it's stunning for a Villa fan to point out what is actually happening?  

I'm amazed of what must be going on in your head,  I'm genuinely interested how you think a manager who is having to cope with a huge injury list is still managing to pull get results against Chelsea is worse than a manager who is showing nothing but signs that he is hugely out of his depth. 

Do you believe every Villa fan should just stick their head in the sand and ignore what's actually happening like you are?

I'm amazed any villa fan chooses to defend Steve Bruce in order to criticize the manager of their club.

Stunning. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm amazed any villa fan chooses to defend Steve Bruce in order to criticize the manager of their club.

Stunning. 

Well i'm amazed someone can be blinded by their hate so much they can't see what is staring them in the face.

Must be be awesome being you walking around in a daze thinking everything is perfect with King Deano.  I'd suggest you stay like that because if the reality hits you it's going to hit you hard.

3 minutes ago, Stuartc445 said:

Well i'm amazed someone can be blinded by their hate so much they can't see what is staring them in the face.

Must be be awesome being you walking around in a daze thinking everything is perfect with King Deano.  I'd suggest you stay like that because if the reality hits you it's going to hit you hard.

Haha what are you going on about? Look at the state of these posts. 

You're in the newcastle thread with the focus on steve bruce

I thought the 'Alex' post a few pages back was a joke, now I'm questioning how legit it is

Edited by DCJonah

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Bruce is doing a better job with a worse team.

It was absolutely right for him to leave us when he did (6 months too late in fact) and I wouldn't change that. We wouldn't have got promoted with him.

But the clamouring on here to turn everything about him into a negative never ceases to amaze me.

Don't buy this I'm afraid.

21 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Don't buy this I'm afraid.

Either way there's not much in it. It's a team pretty much everybody had nailed on for relegation before the season started yet they're as good as safe already.

He's doing a decent job. It's not pretty, which it rarely is anywhere under Bruce, but it's effective. 

When he was with us this place was full of people certain the guy would never ever keep us in the Premier League, and here he is keeping a terrible team in the Premier League.

Like I said, I'm glad he's gone. He went too late. I wouldn't change anything unless I could get him to leave earlier. But the denial on this board of anything good the guy does is amusing.

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Either way there's not much in it. It's a team pretty much everybody had nailed on for relegation before the season started yet they're as good as safe already.

He's doing a decent job. It's not pretty, which it rarely is anywhere under Bruce, but it's effective. 

When he was with us this place was full of people certain the guy would never ever keep us in the Premier League, and here he is keeping a terrible team in the Premier League.

Like I said, I'm glad he's gone. He went too late. I wouldn't change anything unless I could get him to leave earlier. But the denial on this board of anything good the guy does is amusing.

I do get why people are riled over the few snipes he had at the fans but I remember david o'Leary, even when things were going well slagging the club off non stop every chance he got

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

So people write pages and pages of personal insults about him, abuse his son, throw things at him and because he said “that should shut a few people up” (which is bang on the money) everybody wets their pants.

As I said before, this is why so many Villa fans dislike him, because he had a tiny little nibble back at them and who’d blame him.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

I do get why people are riled over the few snipes he had at the fans but I remember david o'Leary, even when things were going well slagging the club off non stop every chance he got

If Bruce said something that was unfair or OTT then fair enough. We know that the message boards and chat rooms go way over the top if we lose. Steve Bruce was right, winning a match will shut a few people up for a while.

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

DOL was right though. #JusticeForOLeary

2 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Wow. Just wow at this thread. The fact some people still clearly have a hard on for Bruce amazes me. But each to their own. Really surprising that Villa fans would gloat about Newcastle doing well/better than expected. 

Who has a hard on and is gloating?

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Who has a hard on and is gloating?

Pretty simple really you can't cope with the fact that Bruce is going to finish ahead of you beloved hero Deano, but we beat him once or twice which means we are ace.

This was posted by a Villa fan apparently.

18 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

This was posted by a Villa fan apparently.

Yeah I missed Stuart's posts to be fair.

Although there is a grain of truth in what he is saying. Some people are a bit blinded by their hatred of Bruce to anything positive the guy does.

• Like 2

Â