Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

On 06/08/2022 at 11:32, sne said:

Won't link a Daily Hail article but they are running one claiming that the Saudi PIF have a big stake in Clearlake Capital who are the biggest group behind the Chelsea purchase.

Nothing will happen of course and I'm sure the PL doesn't care.

So Chelsea and Newcastle are owned by the same company?

On 05/08/2022 at 18:41, LondonLax said:

It’s just a bonus for recognising the job he did which exceeded expectations. 

I assume he got a big bonus for keeping them up. It’s his agent doing a job on them, knowing his stock was very high and it would be a PR disaster if he left. After Brexit it would be the easiest deal in history for his agent.

Some newcastle fans have been vical on social media some saying they happy that he got injured. But to be fair there is also aload of them saying they are ashamed of their fans saying these things.

They aint all bad !

19 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Another proud day for their owners 

I've always claimed Twitter and Facebook are utter tosh and should be nuked, but that seems a tad harsh tbf.

They do that modern coaching thing.

You know when you are coached and trained meticulously in defansive shape, movement, ball retention, chance creation, patterns of play.

Rather than trained in giving 110%battling for each other and sticking together and running through brick walls.

Edited by rodders0223

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They do that modern coaching thing.

You know when you are coached and trained meticulously in defansive shape, movement, ball retention, chance creation, patterns of play.

Rather than trained in giving 110%battling for each other and sticking together and running through brick walls.

You're going to make me cry.

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

True. How about….

“Let’s not criticise MB$ F.C. in case he dismembers us”.

Is that too on the nose? 

I mean, you don't get rich without breaking a few eggs. 

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

The Saudi royal families money didn't come from chopping heads off, that's just something they do for fun.

Also, bombing Yemen. But that might be for profit? Which makes me think it's all a bit hypocritical with sanctions for some and stuff. 👻

Â